Windows on Mac next to OSX plugins and software installation ?

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Yeah!, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Yeah!

Yeah! Newbie

Hi There!!!

Question from newbie .Is it possible after installation of windows 10 on mac to download cracked pro tools 12.5 HD(windows version) and all cracked plugins like fabfilter,soundtoys,waves(windows installers) ...will it works on mac computer having possibility to chose between windows and OS X when starting up a computer?

regards

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  3. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Simple answer YES.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Yeah!

Yeah! Newbie

Did you try it?Have you experienced any problems, corruptions having two systems(OS X and windows) on the same computer?

5. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

i'll try to explain fast, Installing Windows on a MAC Machine is supported by Apple itself, so no harm will come from installing Windows on your Machine...

i assume you have installed, the driver package that apple has provided you with, if yes, no corruption or any kind of problems gonna happen...

that's part one, part two, as for installing Pro tools and cracked software, or Warez, is totally fine, assuming you downloaded it from a trusted source, like the sister site for example...

you will face absolutely no problems, as long as you're following instructions that may come with some plugins or software that comes with it.

good luck friend.

6. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

as for having two OS on the same machine is fine as well...

7. Yeah!

Yeah! Newbie

Did't install windows (cracked) yet ...looking for the best way/option to install it on my mac but much thanks for your help...want to keep OS X with legit pro tools 12 and legit plugins licence I have, but on the other side want to try another software without limitation of 14 days etc

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  8. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Have you installed Windoze via Boot Camp? That shouldn't be a problem.

9. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

@Yeah!: That's another question, which you didn't mention earlier on: can I run legit and cracked software (when from the same brand) on the same IP address? (cause your Win & OSX would have the same). I don't have an answer, but I would be weary to 'jeopardise' legit stuff..