WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE A HUGE FRUSTRATION !! (PLZ HELP) no i cant downgrade anymore

Discussion in 'PC' started by DJSabreblade, May 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jeffglobal

jeffglobal Producer

2. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

[​IMG]

3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

GWX.exe at worst should only download the 6GB install package, but shouldn't force user to install it. I mean, right? :unsure:

4. jeffglobal

jeffglobal Producer

@Andrew Idc if the fk'ing thing downloads 1kb if it is slowly without my consent or if I was the usual dumbfk, knowledge, changing my OS. Do you see the problem with being acted upon without consent? I know the elite think us human resources (i.e., domesticated animals), but fk man, if men still had testosterone levels of those of the early 1900s man, (4x greater btw) we would be ripping some MS nutsacks off. I tried to list a few links to studies I've read in the past, but google seems to have Brazil'd them into the memory hole...there's lots that show the decline last few decades, and of course blame the victim.

You have to go further. You have to block gwx.exe from accessing the internet AND GWX.exe has fk'ing helper apps too. When you open you're processes click on goto location, and block them all with your firewall. [If you're using MicroSoftON's firewall, just keep lube handy, cause you'll need it everywhere: Use a real firewall, I use Comodo, cause so far so good] Gwx.exe and it's helper apps have timers that start the process again as you are using your computer...be careful.

Furthermore, "trustedinstaller" needs internet access denial as well. I think it's the fk'ing installer that gwx slowly feeds it to transform your computer to an updated surveillance appliance for the light bringer worshippers in the special places we call our government agencies.

Worse though, is I think it still has a fail safe process running in one of the svchost.exe's, but it can't work with gwx and friends and "trustedinstaller" internet denied. I know cause it gives me a warning:
    Poor microsoftON.jpg
    Fk you MicroSoftON. As a famous chinese man said, "Me so sorry, gwylow" [I'm a gwylow too, but whatever] That's how asian men or women say FU to ppl. Ask how I verified this? Cause after I saw an older chinese man try to elbow me (hard to, he tried to use "fa'jing" or a kind of body snap), I adhered and stuck and hit him with my shoulder such that he understood: wrong guy. I was very surprised he would do that, it was reflex, but fk him. Then I said, and I quote exactly, "So sorry." His face turned RED. *verified* I am always respectful. Come to think about it, I was in fk'ing uniform at the time! mofo.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  5. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

should i make a new topic i still have problems with Smooth Video Project 54 bit.

6. korniceman3000

korniceman3000 Ultrasonic

Here are a few links that might be of interest. They allow you to access the activate the full admin account for Windows 10 which removes all User Account Controls. It's a step by step instruction on how to gain full administrator access to Windows 10. Hope this helps in some way :D!

http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=faq-Windows-10&faq=16
    http://www.ghacks.net/2014/11/12/how-to-enable-the-hidden-windows-10-administrator-account/
    http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-turn-off-and-disable-uac-in-windows-10/

7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Yeah, call the new topic "Trashing Windows 10" :rofl:

8. Eduardo Perez Rios

Eduardo Perez Rios Noisemaker

hahahaha its your fault if you know you know it..... windows 7 forever

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Producer

Be aware with the new Win 10 privacy policy you confirmed, that MS can collect any information from your box they want.
    They also mentioned cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
    Usual registry hacks to provide more privacy are not enough, since arstechnica revealed hard-coded spying functions.

Offline Win 10?

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  10. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

Hah! I got it i just un-checked run with admin on fl 12.1.3 and wala! my frickin drag n drop is back! btw i have offline winows 10 i never connected it to the internet...ever. never plan on it either. but yeah smooth video project totally suckes since there is not an offline installer. oh well cry me a river right?

11. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

Btw im high on pills (hydromorph and tramadol Lol) right now sorry if i seem so..life is stressfull these days for everyone. these days you literally need pills to stay sane.

12. Nawhak

Nawhak Ultrasonic

To avoid W10 permanent download and/or upgrade as well as the fucking W10 availability for installation in the taskbar (GWX), prevent from installing, or uninstall, and hide the followings in Windows Update :
    KB2952664
    KB3021917
    KB3035583

But be careful however.
    Each time Windows informs about available updates, search for them every time because even if you hid them, they regularly appear on the list again.

Also, for people using W10 but wanting it to be lighter and more "anonymous", here's a great, and free, tool that is quiet useful.
    (Stops sending info to Microsoft, gets rid of useless apps for good, etc, etc, ...)
    http://www.winprivacy.de/english-home/

Hope it helps some.

Cheers all.

NWK

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  13. Jasmine

Jasmine Producer

wusa /uninstall /kb:3068708 /norestart
    wusa /uninstall /kb:3035583 /norestart
    wusa /uninstall /kb:3022345 /norestart
    wusa /uninstall /kb:3021917 /norestart
    wusa /uninstall /kb:2952664 /norestart
    ...and counting.

unfuck:
    https://github.com/dfkt/win10-unfuc...nfuck/windows-crap-updates-uninstall-list.bat

"Also, for people using W10 but wanting" -> useless since MS uses hard-coded spying functions too and can replace everything, everywhere via OS update or firmware update.

Last edited: May 25, 2016