Windows 10 Privacy Agreement

Discussion in 'PC' started by mellowmushroom00, Aug 1, 2015.

1. mellowmushroom00

mellowmushroom00 Noisemaker

Hello all... Just a heads up on the Windows 10 privacy agreement...

Giving it away for free... Built from the ground up to spy on you

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Why call it windows 10 i have new better name for system ''Windows Spy 10'' thank you very much :winker::chilling:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

but what if win10 don't have access to interweb, will it start sulking?

5. zero-frag

zero-frag Producer

I'm hoping we'll see a "cracked" version soon without these spy features

6. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Will that agreement be transferred to Windows 7 ?!?

7. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

that's why i use Kali Linux For Mail & Personal use Only
    And for windows 7 (PC) & 8.1 (DESKTOP) i use it offline for production
    And the windows 10 Pro I Use it online but for testing Games Only

There's a big PROBLEM and that is a lot of people they always skip Reading the actual agreement before installing any software Or OS

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

at least in my country, clickwraps are legally irrelevant. especially if they violate the constitution.

9. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

10. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

Microsoft Collect information Since Windows 7 they always spy on people by collecting information
    To prevent that follow these steps :::
    (1) - Go to start button and Write Services
    (2) - Search For Diagnostics Tracking Service
    (3) - Right click with mouse on Diagnostics Tracking Service & Click Stop (see the picture below)

[​IMG]
    (4) - AFTER YOU FINISH , REBOOT YOUR WINDOWS

NOTE : After That you are free from windows spying on you
    (This method is working very well With Windows 7/8/8.1/10)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    • Interesting Interesting x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Exactly like Apple with ALL their devices this is not really new information

12. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro Staff Member

The safest route is always the same ... do not let Windows access internet. Without it, it's helpless, like a exposed Trojan horse.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

14. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I upgraded to Windows 10 with no problem and it works great so i'm not going to bash it, no matter how "dirty" it is. I don't wanna sound ignorant but as long as there's no network connection on your computer, how does the information gets to Microsoft? so for guys who take care of their workstation and keeps it away from internet connection, you can install any O.S. you wish with absolutely nothing to regret. Wanna watch movies? Play games? socialize? surf the web? save up some cash and build a new computer made of second-hand cheap components (but still relatively powerful enough for your needs).

I mean... even if i would have a Lumia 930 smartphone with the latest windows mobile O.S. installed or even a laptop, both getting connected to the internet regulary.. i really don't hide anything that special to give too much bananas about being spied. What will they find about me? That i'm re-watching Hancock even if i already seen it countless times? That i'm searching to buy a new dog on google? That i tell Cortana pretty often how beautiful she is? I mean.. :wtf: whatever.. that's not that big of a deal to me.

just my 2c [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

I dont know that info gets back to microsoft, but it can be done. Check my link above yur post.

"Perhaps more interesting is that it builds on the reporting in Der Spiegel concerning the NSA's catalog of tech tools to infiltrate computers, to tie those back to the QUANTUM program, and note that many of the tools rely not on an internet connection, but on a secretly inserted radio transmitter, which can be picked up by a device in an "oversized suitcase" that can be placed miles away. By itself, none of this is all that surprising, but the documents certainly suggest the NSA is doing this on a larger scale than suspected in the past"

They have catalogue of stuff like this. http://www.spiegel.de/international...back-doors-for-numerous-devices-a-940994.html

16. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

I 1000% Agree With you on using offline Laptop & Desktop for Work & Business and online empty PC for internet , careful if you act careless now about your private information , imagine what will happen the next 10 years when it will accessing the internet becoming a possible crime and there is more that every country & every GOV want to make accessing to any information about science and politics and even media for money , they want to put public information as Pay to get access to it , imagine that :woot:
    Your personal information it means your freedom , if you became careless about your freedom , they will take advantage of it :sad:
    It's Not Just Microsoft is every company does that even your antivirus has tracking folder for your activity online
    i will tell you that every information that they collect from Everyone online & they sell it to big companies for a lot money & those companies their specialty is controlling everything you know about the politics & economy & ETC............

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. OBKenobi

OBKenobi Producer

Ha. Exactly what I thought they were going to do. It's actually WORSE than I thought. It's got an actual keylogger included. ROFLMAO. How are people falling for this? You could still use Windows 10 online, but you need to block MS and associated spy servers with a hardware firewall/router. Won't work with a HOSTS file anymore because MS has embedded a whitelist inside the Windows DNS service that prevents blocking MS sites. Google all this stuff, Windows 10 is ridiculous.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. DanielFaraday

DanielFaraday Platinum Record

They were did it in the past. They will do it in the future. What makes you so surprised? I mean, is it a really big news for you?

19. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

there are already leaked OEM version and RTM version on the web from around 17.07.2015, so before the official release date. just installing on these versions right now on my ultrabook.

20. eskimoz

eskimoz Member

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  21. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I read that forum, but still... how is possible for some virtual code, 1 & 0s to TRANSMIT data without a transmitter inside your offline computer? They mention a transmitter, but i don't hear nothing about how they receive the intel from a computer which they never touched personally. You basically install some software. Is that going to replace a hardware transimtter as well? That would be impressive.

Also, that article mention mainly NSA's interests, such as military-related intel. How are we going to become that important for them in order to make them spy on us when there's maybe hundreds of millions of computers on the whole globe? Marketing-related? Yeah, that would sound more self-explanatory towards regular people, but for now their "marketing" thing it's not going to work on regular people if they're not connected to the internet.

I use Chrome on my laptop where i installed Win10 as well, because Edge doesn't supports extensions and it's FULL of ads and pop-ups.
    With Chrome jacked with AB/ABP/PBP, there's no ads or pop-ups whatsoever, so... "Microsoft" it's pretty helpless towards making me buy something.