Windows 10 (Long Term Licensing Version)

Discussion in 'PC' started by Happiness, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Happiness

Happiness Ultrasonic

First of all I give a big highlow to all Audiosex community members, forgive me this is my first post.
    Ok now to the subject of this thread. I've just been doing a little research today into the most recent Windows 10 LTSC (Long Term Licensing) versions and builds.

Here's a link to the latest MS release info:-
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/release-information

As you can see from this link the latest Windows 10 Enterprise (LTSC) Editions are:-
    [Version Servicing Option] [Availability Date] [Latest Revision Date] [Latest Build]
    • 21H2 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) (2021-11-16) (2021-11-22) (19044.1387)
    • 1809 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) (2018-11-13) (2021-11-22) (17763.2330)
    I have in the past used Windows 10 LTSB and LTSC versions for an DAW machine and found they are far superior to the ordinary bloated versions of windows. Firstly there's no annoying tiling, no cortana, no MS app store etc and I found it to be so much smoother operating system experience. I will not go into all other reasons. My Question to you all is this. Where can I get an original MS genuine ISO image file of these two latest (LTSC) Windows 10 versions I've listed above? I know you can't buy them direct from MS.

What's new in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021:- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/ltsc/whats-new-windows-10-2021
    What's new in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 :- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/ltsc/whats-new-windows-10-2019

I see there's info on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 as from above link though a 2019 version isn't listed on the first hyperlink in this post on MS release info page.

Cheers and finally a little extremely useful geeky tip***. In my opinion here's one of the very best and most useful completely free opensource software on the internet. It's called Autohotkey and I can't believe more people haven't heard of it or used it. I have used it so many times for repeatative tasks though the most useful feature is the ability to completely remap your entire keyboard as hotkey functions if you like. This can be your DAW's shortcuts etc or Photoshop functions per key. I set it up before with Copy Ctrl+C remapped to my numerical keyboard key 1, Cut Ctrl+X numpad 2, Paste Ctrl+V numpad 3, File Rename F2 to numpad 0, Double Mouse Click to Numpad 4, etc you get my drift. The double mouse click on a single key is so handy for opening folders in your file system or clicking links in a browser. You can remap Ctrl+Shift+Alt+ a Key of your fancy such as V for paste or all 3 together multiple key presses remapped to your desired single key of choice. No more multiple key presses.

Anyways read up on their site how to use it if interested, I highly recommend it. It uses it's own simple scripting language to remap any keyboard and I mean simple. Here's the website https://www.autohotkey.com

Okay my first ramble geek tip done take care all D.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Olaf

Olaf Platinum Record

5. Magneto

Magneto Member

Welcome Hapiness, I have been looking for exactly this kind of thing! Many thanks, I will check it out..

6. Happiness

Happiness Ultrasonic

Thanks people, I will duck duck go it today to heck with using google spy search. To be exact, I don't want any pre cut down versions of these:-
    • 21H2 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) (2021-11-16) (2021-11-22) (19044.1387)
    • 1809 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) (2018-11-13) (2021-11-22) (17763.2330)
    I'm looking for the full genuine MS ISO files only. I know many ways to manually strip unneeded windows components/junk, services etc to make custom versions which will be a topic for another future thread.