WIN $10,000+ Worth of Music Gear‏

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by MrAnonymous, Apr 22, 2014.

1. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

Got it emailed to me by MacProVideo, the chances of winning would be slim but you got to be in to win right.

The Ultimate $10,000 Music Gear Contest! WIN gear from Ableton, Focusrite, Novation, Blue Mics, KRK and macProVideo. You're only 20 survey questions away from your chance to win new studio gear!

Link

Terms And Conditions

1. Entries must be submitted via the Survey above. You'll need a free macProVideo.com or AskAudioMag.com account to enter the contest.
    2. Completing the AskAudioMag.com survey gives you a CHANCE at winning ONE of the prize packages. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
    3. The closing date for entries is midnight, PST on May 6th, 2014. We reserve the right to alter the stated competition dates and the announcement date of the winning entries.
    4. Winners will be selected by random from the entrants who supplied their email address upon completion of the survey. The judges decision is final.
    5. No cash alternatives can be offered for prize winners.
    6. All trademarks and logos are protected.
    7. Entrants agree that their survey results and email addresses may be shared with macProVideo.com, AskVideo.com and any of their partners (Focusrite Novation, Ableton, KRK, Blue Microphones for their internal use only). Your data will not be sold or misused in any way.
    8. Shipping costs will be paid for by the partners of this survey contest. Any local tax or customs charges must be paid for by the prize winner.
    9. All entrants to this contest will be deemed to have accepted the rules and terms and conditions.

Right! We're done with the legal speak… Good luck and thanks for entering our Survey Contest!

3. on3simpleclick

on3simpleclick Noisemaker

thanks for the heads up. entered :)

4. Vimmtolol

Vimmtolol Newbie

I entered, I hope I win... I could use some free gear :rofl: :rofl:

5. KingSchlongXVII

KingSchlongXVII Member

So if you're outside the U.S. then that's 20 - 25% of $10,000 that you'll have to pay in customs tax when FedEx show up at the door.

Still, if you win, you'll have a lot of nice new gear to play with (or sell on ebay). :wink:

6. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Good find dude!
    Signed up, let's keep finger crossed :dancing:

7. iswingwood

iswingwood Kapellmeister

Whatever happened to actually competing for these prizes...with quality production :dunno:

8. All I would keep is probably the Blue Dragonfly mic, pay the duty taxes and with the rest buy other more worthwhile and to my liking hardware and Software.