will you ever get trap music you old f***??

Discussion in 'Music' started by eddydagawd, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tooloud

tooloud Guest

I'm going to assume you're being genuine and say thank you. Remember if they ever say you need a biopsy up the ass, say no!

2. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Actually it was the first good laugh I've had in a month.

3. mr.personality

mr.personality Producer

Are all these posts on topic?

Sounds like something Philip Glass would do if he drank alot

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. tooloud

tooloud Guest

We left the topic after page 1. We're in freefall now. It needs to be removed.

5. Julia Andrews is a Goddess, that's why.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2018
  6. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

I give you a 10/10. This attitude is what we need in here alright :like:
    At first i thought your nick's dawg, but then i looked carefully and it's dagawd. You live up to your name fo sho, that is a heavenly creation you got there man. Forget the haters. This beat is so well crafted and the melody is captivating. I can hear your talent through all this complex arrangement of 4 loops. I bet it took you days painstakingly trying to find the correct order for these 4 loops. Imagine if you had the time to add another 2 or even 3 loops. This would be number 1. Fk these fools who downrated your beefy twerk. They can't understand trap because they 're like, old peeps, like 30 years old and such or are European gays and how can gay men understand something so manly as trap twerking. You, THE GOD or more correctly as dagawd, will make more hits than all them in here combined. I mean how can God himself fail. No way.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. jhn

jhn Ultrasonic

it's a minimal approach not flashy, sometimes simple is best & easier for the artist add to
    i've seen Metro make a beat then have Southside freestyle so hearing him rap gives him ideas of where to take it
    if your into that style i recommend studying 21 Savage's No Advance & No Heart
    both simple but hard

8. exr777

exr777 Producer

What in the fuckin world is this?
    This is genius music. If you want to torture people in giving you a 10/10.
    I want my 5 seconds back.
    Why 5 seconds you ask?
    Because it's 1:30 minutes of the same 5 fuckin seconds!
    Why, my God, why?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...it's hypnotic...

PS: check here if you do not believe me:

11. Paralaxxx

Paralaxxx Newbie

Oh Dear... -1. what utter garbage, dont give up the day job mate. you call that music, crap sounding 808s , try using some producer tools like, compression, delay, eq.

12. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

So many negative off topic posts on this thread.

Will one Mod Please close this thread?!

13. thecastermaster

thecastermaster Ultrasonic

Trap will be gone and replaced by another style in a decade anyways.

14. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Haven't heard this used as derogatory since middle murica, believe me I get it but the best place to live was in the gay'est part of LA. ..less competition for the straight ones that always end up in those parts also. be warned though, some of the homies didn't have trigger guards when it came to disrespect there:like:

You're actually right.. I don't normally read 7 pages here but this was entertaining, and you survived. I'm a sucker for humor and you somehow managed to bring it out from some of the awesome folks of the forum :shalom:

Soo, am I wrong for thinking you just flipped flatulence into funk?? granted I might have been born on mars but I found the remix to be a few distortion plugins and a sausage fattener away from banging uncontrollably....

This is starting to sound like a paying gig, OP might have a co-writer with that one... Might need to borrow some of those dope synths from Rudy Manterie though... :wink:

Keep working OP, You've got a fanbase now. improve, be humble, and make something happen :bow:

15. Rudy Manterie

Yeah i know, my "Inside Out Dub" as i like to call it is probably racing up the billboard chart already - pity that Gawd will get all the moneyz though.
    Sausage fattener might be the only vst i don't have installed so L2 would have to do. And apart from the sidechaining i think a Taj Mahal reverb on the final cadence was an obvious missed opportunity.

16. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

this is trap mate.
    Goes 2 sho where we are 2day people fishing 4 kudos over a handful of bars with a silly meaningless riff over it. No structure, no hook, no clue. Thats music anno 2018 for ya. :rofl:

yours truly,
    an old fuck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. Rudy Manterie

What is trap about that? Apart from the hh...Anyway, great song.

18. GODSanAI

GODSanAI Kapellmeister

LOL .000001/10 troll score, lame. Funny responses though. This has to be a stevafaoki sock. Or that other guy with the pink panther profile pic, forgot his name, you know, the one that could never finish a song and only made 1 miniute loops? God, what was his name?

19. Karlheinz Stockhausen?

20. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Thread closed, pending expedient explanation from @eddydagawd

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.