will you ever get trap music you old f***??

Discussion in 'Music' started by eddydagawd, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbmuzik

dbmuzik Platinum Record

I'm for damn sure not white.. and whoever told you your simple lil' "beat" was a club banger must've been a fat girl tryin to gas you up. It's a mediocre arrangement.. and the life of it is a horrible melody using 3 boring notes that never let up. You won't get better at it either if you look for feedback, but can't accept the ratings from people. I'm dead serious.. you have long way to go. So stay on your journey. Don't ask people to pay a listen if you have a tired ego that isn't willing to soak up criticism.

2. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Wow! This was a fun thread.

The track was lame and insanely monotonous. You could even see the monotony on the spectrograph.

I'm white and grew up on late 80's and 90's hiphop. I get it! Hiphop went from exploring, ground-breaking, culturally/racially revolutionary, cross-genre and awesome to copy-paste-beats that all sound the same and has no heavy lyrical content (in short). Crate digging is gone. The word 'trap' is actually ironic, as the genre seem to be trapped in itself - unable to evolve from where it's at. JMWBO. Just my white boy opinion.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

That's really the best comeback you've got? "I edited my post too much"? You're even shittier at being a troll than you are at being a musician, and considering your music sounds like somebody's cramming a finger or five in your asshole while you came up with it, that's really saying something.

Also, I didn't read a "no" on the gay thing, so I'll assume this is really what it's all about: you're scared to come out to your friends and family, so you got online, you posted some shitty track and pretended you were mentally retarded so people would yell at you and you're going to end this by telling us you've always known you like the taste of a thick, meaty penis in your mouth but nobody understands you. We understand you, little eddy dawg. It's okay to cry.

4. babuk

babuk Producer

wtf?1 some sick ass is dripping down this yellow mucus down here. I thought i've seen many morons here, but this one....yeak, burn it fire!

5. jhn

jhn Ultrasonic

@eddydagawd
    the beat is cool, i wish the 808 hit harder
    thread title made me LOL

6. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Yup I seen you legendary stat us on the forum but until you have something proper to say about booty shaking music. Chill your corner dude. When last was you at the club
    Old man

7. ICWC

ICWC Guest

@eddydagawd

Do you know for more than two millennia , Christianity or other religions have endeavored to prove that they are right and lovable but from the aesthetic point of view have disregarded most of the demands of the human nature and at the end ... ?

You can't browbeat people into believing any piece of art. You must first supply them with those demands.:bow::mates:

8. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

Ok. The old guys.....we out.......

9. tooloud

tooloud Guest

The newborn baby insults the wise old man not knowing that in time he too will be an old man.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

I'm not retarded mate. I know
    But I also know when old dudes don't understand and just shit on shit.
    the forum attracts a particular, cult type miserable audience. which is wack
    I want change

11. mojo777

mojo777 Kapellmeister

You're not gonna make it very far with this arrogant attitude of yours. Learn to take criticism and most importantly humble yourself. Not everyone is gonna like your beat / music. Im not hating, your beat was nothing special, far from a club banger. Drums are overused, very weak and its just too repetetive. I give it a 2 out of 10. People who have been telling you that this is a banger are lying to you. Simple as that. No hate bro. If you think this is a banger, calling others off who don't agree with you, i guarantee you its gonna be YOU who stagnates. You're not gonna go very far with this mindset. Instead humble yourself, accept that your beat is weak as fuck and put all this energy you're using to defend yourself towards your craft to get better. You are a fool for defending your own music like that. Its weak and nothing special. Accept it, humble yourself and get better. You must be young as hell to act like this.

Listen to some "Jordan Comolli" for some real trap / club bangers that don't sound like the rest. This kid is ILL with them 808 slides and with his sound selection. Plenty switch ups to keep the listener entertained. Mixing game on point too. Compare your weak as hell 808 pattern to his. There are world's in between. Kid is a master with them "out of this world" 808 slides, lol.

He went overkill with them 808 slides in this one, lmao

THERE ARE WORLDS IN BETWEEN THESE AND YOUR TRACK. YOUR BEAT IS JUST WEAK AND NOTHING SPECIAL. LIKE I SAID, HUMBLE YOURSELF, LEARN TO TAKE CRITICISM AND INSTEAD OF WASTING SO MUCH ENERGY TO DEFEND YOUR WEAK ASS BEAT, USE IT ON YOUR CRAFT TO GET BETTER.

12. tooloud

tooloud Guest

What's the obsession with old people? And what age is "old?"

13. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

@eddydagawd's big meeting at the record company:

@eddydagawd: Yo, yo, yo, wassup, Mistah Record Padoosah?!? You needs to peep dis bangin' track!

A&R Rep: Why ... why are you talking like that? You're a fat, 32-year-old white man.

@eddydagawd: Man, you illin'! Check it out! (whips out Wal-Mart track phone, loads up shitty trap .mp3)

A&R Rep: Oh, good. It sounds like you own a copy of Kontakt. (listens) Is that just you farting into a microphone?

@eddydagawd: Don't be gay, old man! See, dis is a loop from EDM and Trap Drums Volume Two, House Chords Volume Nine, Banging' Bitch Basses Eleven all mixed together and then I played a recorder over dat. Some DJ at my high school said dis was a bangin' track.

A&R Rep: So it is just you farting into a microphone?

@eddydagawd: LOL.

A&R Rep: I'll be honest with you, kid, I'd be a lot more impressed if a) this was actual music and b) if you didn't smell like you just spent six hours standing over a French fry vat at a nearby McDonald's.

@eddydagawd: So you gonna give me a record deal or what, dawg?

A&R Rep: This is what I imagine what foamy diarrhea would sound like if it could make music. There's no way on Earth I'd ever give you a record deal!

@eddydagawd: (smacks lips) Yo, maybe dere's anothah way?

A&R Rep: Well, I still can't give you a record deal -- this music sounds like it causes erectile dysfunction. We could get sued! But maybe I can give a you a job swabbing toilets or something?

@eddydagawd: (mouth full) MMMMmmmmUUUUUUGGGGHGULP!!!

14. dbmuzik

dbmuzik Platinum Record

Why don't you read the criticism I gave him here. All it took was this OP who you don't even know is in fact black for you to reveal your "another black" generalization bullshit. And I don't care what's goin on in your mind. First you have to be bold enough to start something for it to ever be "over". I'm bold enough to see you about the subject in person. Nothing is resolved by all of us playing the WizardOfOz role on the internet. You're supposed to "know" me before you characterize anyone black, or generalize all black people. My best friend is white. And reading comments like yours doesn't change my thoughts about it. My friendships are based on the assessment of each "individual" and I don't give a damn what color they are.

15. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Bruh it's funny your name is jhn. Jhn was the track put me on this formula. Listen

https://instaud.io/2QaR

16. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Why so much effort. You're being creepy

17. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

A full blown miserable loser.
    Not my portion :disco:

18. Daz

Daz Guest

You crossed the line too far on that one, this thread should be closed and you should be banned.

19. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

You think he gives a flying eff?? Whites show their true manipulative, fake nature online. This is old news.
    Me asking this forum about trap is like coming here for afrobeat advice. Just nah anyway bruh
    How about this 1
    https://instaud.io/2QaR

20. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Come on now. A genius artist should never give a flying fnck what people think.

All he cares about is what they feel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List