will you ever get trap music you old f***??

Discussion in 'Music' started by eddydagawd, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Can anyone rate any music. Like if you Don t know where the trap comes from and the vibe it's supposed to convey how can someone rate it musically?

An old f*** gave me a 2/10

As far as everyone else I've shownm this beat is a club banger. The only people that rate it 2/10 don't know about the trap

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

Attached Files:

• hmm.mp3
      File size:
      3.5 MB
      Views:
  3. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

I wouldn't be mad, my beats used to be terrible like yours too. That beat only consists of poor samples & weak sounding overused drums. I learned on here that if you are not humble people will let you know. Insulting someone IN THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD and saying 'the only people that rate it 2/10 don't know about trap' is asking to be torn a new one. There is nothing original about that thing you uploaded.

BTW I'm 29, not old at all , but big enough and ugly enough to know that if you take that 'club banger' to an actual club, you would get laughed out the building. 1/10

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Steve

Steve Newbie

Whomever told you that shit was a club banger either lied to you or you're lying to us.

Take it from an old-school hip-hop head. 0/10. Utter garbage.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

..well that escalated quickly...

You've got a good style going imo, this would sound great with a heavy hitting vocal style to really make it catch on fire, sounds like YOU might have some of the passion that could fit for that actually.. For a simple back track to stand out on a forum with an audience consisting of many artists who also probably make beats though it would have to have more that grabs attention.

Btw, you need to get more feedback from people who aren't your mom or friends to get an accurate idea of where stuff is at, so posting on forums is a great idea, pissing off a bunch of strangers doesn't do you any favors though:wink:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

So,first you ask people to rate your beat in this this thread and then you create another thread to discredit the people who's opinion you asked for because you can't cope with the votings?

Fuck your beat. Practise more. This Shit is GARBAGE!

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Not you were constructive. What a diva

8. vuuru_keg

vuuru_keg Platinum Record

hi man, i dont think its trash but its def not a club banger yet, i dont know your influences but id recommend you to check out some producers like

KINGBNJMN ()
    and Eestbound ()

i think youll like their sound and style and that way you can get the right inspiration and influence, compare your work to theirs and improve with your mix, structure and picking the right samples and drums

on another note, try not to get salty and mad even when people are not being nice to you, its the internet after all, dont let it get to you

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Tod Slaughter

Tod Slaughter Ultrasonic

The intro was ok but it went on for like a minute and a half. Where's the main part of the tune?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

Another black trying to be voted up just because he is black.
    And saying : "you don't like my music because you are white !"
    Poor boy ...

Your "multiculturalism" is over. In the real world, ppl judge REALITY.
    Not your "feeling", fragile snow flake ...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

There is none. You just bounce your head like a chicken and frestyle

12. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Too much youtube mate. Look there's only a few whites that really understand the shits, like murda. Whites hardly know the difference between edm and trap shit.. i wouldn't be surprised if you told me there was no difference anyway.

Why would i want to be up voted cause I'm black, I'm interacting with music heads and stating some things. Weirdo

13. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

I give it a ZERO!!!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
  14. Ilikeb*tches

Ilikeb*tches Newbie

Niga,i gif u a 2 of a tenn

15. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

It is not a track, it is just a loop. As it is now, it is extremely repetitive and uninteresting.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. Bobs Ur Unkle

Bobs Ur Unkle Ultrasonic

"Get up, stand up, stand up for your right"
    My n-word, you out here just scrapping in these streets, "you got mad squabbles boy"
    The forum crew is definitely standing on your neck on this one, but in all honesty speaking from a big music fans view point the joint does need some more work, saying that though, no telling what can bang and go these days,

17. iluvhiphop

iluvhiphop Guest

Away and wank a seagull you arrogant little prick. And take your roland carpetbeater with you.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Brodie I don give a damn what these boys say. I'm just putting out there that their opinion is not as relevant as they think. If someone approaches this simple track correctly it's banger. Fact. I have complex beats but music is about the vibe. These people don't understand jiggy shit

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  19. eddydagawd

eddydagawd Member

Gay as fucl

20. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

Dude... if ANYONE is out of the loop, it's YOU!! You haven't "interacted" with anyone! Just insulted everyone that criticized your laptop "banger".

First... you're a weak-minded individual that can't take criticism and you have the nerve to call other's fags? You're SO ignorant that using that language is SO over with!! It doesn't even work as an insult... except towards you.

Next... you sound like a child that has temper-management issues and if you think you're going anywhere in the music business with THAT attitude, guess again? You're done and over with. I played and toured with recording artists, produced recording artists, work record deals out, worked at a record company and ran a record company. Now, I compose music for film trailer houses and every step of my journey involved listening to people criticize me and my work. It's part of the process to developing a sustainable career. If you think putting out one mundane, shitty track and then verbally launching into attack-mode because you didn't get the praise you were expecting... then your next step is to join a military branch to get your ass-checked (in a good way) because your music career is over before it even began and that little pussy-ass, bitch-hole of mouth you have stuck in your face needs to get pushed into the back of your head. I'm just the guy to do it too...

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  21. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

I gave it a 2 to be nice actually, as an 2 for effort, because there is nothing unique about it whatsoever.

Now that I see your attitude, I take the 2 back.