will trade Plugin Alliance SPL Transient Designer Plus

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Moleman, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

As I have just purchased the Darklight IIx synth from UVI using this end of March deal, it includes the Plugin Alliance SPL Transient Designer Plus:

https://www.uvi.net/darklight-iix.html

so i have received the voucher code and a link to register the Plugin Alliance SPL Transient Designer Plus, since i don't need it and i don't intend to use it AT ALL (because i do own already the same plugin with UAD) i'm willing to trade this plugin for something else cool , preferably a VSTi synth , (i don't need any compressors or eq's, because im exlusively sold out to UAD and all the rest doesn't matter to me, except the Cytomic The Glue) Knowingly, the Transient Designer Plus normal price alone is $199, so please don't be too cheap with your offer.

Send over your proposal, if feel the offer fair and especially i get interested in the what you offer, i will send you over the voucher to register and download your Transient Designer Plus on plugin-alliance.com

Also, in order to avoid scam, i will take in count your user forum ancienty and activity if you are too 'young' here , i may refuse to trade with you.

regards,

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  3. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Actually its the same deal on the plugin alliance website, so the Transient Designer Plus is only $79 there.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List