Will AI singing come as an app ?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by van.burg, Mar 25, 2024.

1. van.burg

van.burg Noisemaker

Til now, it´s only possible to use it on a website by uploading, which will make money for the website developer.

Since there are apps for making stems ( RipX, UVR) hopefully there will be an app soon.

Or is there already one out ?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. odod

odod Rock Star

ACE Studio, Synthesizer V <-- these are the two best on my opinion.

And RePLAY is also a good on to test the AI model ..

4. xbitz

xbitz Rock Star

ACE Studio

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
  5. Ryan

Ryan Member

Have you already used ace studio?

6. WillTheWeirdo

WillTheWeirdo Audiosexual

Replay has been out for months now... and it's free, works offline also.

• List
  7. El Cycer

El Cycer Producer

The Doctormix demo sounds nice, but I guess the Aceaudio app doesnt work in real time as the video pretend to show: I wonder how long it took to make his voice sound like that. I actually logged in into the website to test the Aceaudio trial mode: I hadn't even time to open the app and they were already asking for the credit card...
    So annoying

8. odod

odod Rock Star

I was once had the access for BETA testing, It was a joy of using it, and now they've gone Subscription .. I am no longer using it.
    I am still using my Synth V actively .. since they don't use Subscription model, I have 9 VB till now ..

9. Ryan

Ryan Member

Would you say synth V is better or ace studio?

10. clone

clone Audiosexual

These plugins we are getting to check out now are going to be like the PONG of video games in another year. Someone will probably make some ripoff hardware controller or other device for it soon too. Oh expensive usb microphone, Vochlea Dubler already tried that.

11. odod

odod Rock Star

Both are strong tho, I think ACE Studio is moving faster in terms of features etc .. while Synth V is slowly but sure with their development maps.
    But honestly if you buy so much voicebank from Synth V it will be more costly compare to ACE, so at this point I would rather choose ACE
    and yes of course I would chose ACE over synth V seeing their features right now

12. El Cycer

El Cycer Producer

This is what happens with any type of technology when it is rapidly developing: think about the speed with which smartphones have evolved. We can only benefit from this. I'm waiting for a mental scanner that captures the song in my head and transforms it into wav, without the hassle of having to play, record, mix, etc. I know we'll get there

13. clone

clone Audiosexual

Right, but we have maybe never had a new technology rapidly progressing along like this. We have also never had one that will be as instrumental in advancing itself. For music though, sometimes we can take a soft pass on new tech. When some people look back on their music already, some of the then-new tech they used to make music has become laughably outdated sounding, even when compared to music that was done at the same time. Don't believe me? Synthedit. There are more examples than anyone will even remember.

14. Ryan

Ryan Member

Which features does Ace have that synth V does not have? I have synth V. Do you know a video that showcases their best performacne? The things I heard so far from it sounded a bit synthetic

15. Garamondo Furbish

Garamondo Furbish Rock Star

anything that can scan your thoughts, can steal your credit card and bank account. impersonate people in your life, lie to you and turn you into the proper authorities for improper thought.

Be very careful what you wish for, you may get it...

16. ElMoreno

ElMoreno Kapellmeister

My question, however, is this:
    «As everyone knows by now, nowadays records no longer sell like they used to and all earnings go through Live performances...
    So, if using a voice from Ace Studio, Synth V or RePLAY we were able - BY A MIRACLE - to create a credible vocal Hit (assuming that we would create the song ourselves at home on a computer, because no really smart producer would invest in someone who uses a fake voice)... what will we do when we have to go on stage for Live shows and, finally, earn some money?» :woot: :winker::cool:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  17. Garamondo Furbish

lip synch and hope there are no Ashlee Simpson moments, aka the drummer
    opens for Vesuvius.

18. El Cycer

El Cycer Producer

Someone will code a mental firewall to avoid that, I’m sure

19. ElMoreno

ElMoreno Kapellmeister

I really hope that situations where fake singers are disgraced and kicked in the ass happen more and more often! :bleh:
    In concerts you sing live and you need a voice and balls! :headbang:

You can't go on stage lip-singing, posing as a singer, steal money from a real singer and make fun of people... :snuffy: :trolls:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
  20. Garamondo Furbish

someone will code a hack for the firewall, its an endless series of efforts that wind up with the user (the mark) broke, and realizing the analog world is safer than the digital. Welcome to the digital hustle...

21. odod

odod Rock Star

What? synthetic .. hmm before yes, but now .. you can check here one of the best voice tuner around

you may join the discussion at KVR and SynthV official Forum btw, you'll find more resources there too

• List