wikileaks--> moon landing unseen video...lol

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wouala woualouf, May 19, 2019.

1. wouala woualouf

wouala woualouf Platinum Record

Ok guys...
    Maybe some of you already know it. .. but most don't. .. because the mainstream news are doing everything they can, to avoid the subject.

Funny, if a 9yo boy , dressed as a drag queen, is dancing in from of 200 freakos rapists, in a bar, at 2am, doing all kinds of sexual moves and positions, with all the perverts drooling over him, there will be 300 major tv channels, newspapers, or even youtube news channels, fully covering it.
    But when is about something this big. ... nobody is interested. .. in telling the truth, the truth people deserve to hear.

So here it is. Wikileaks has released a video, that shows how the moon landing was totally fake, non-existant and staged...

Those who 300% firmly believe nasa liestraunauts really went to the moon. ... if after watching this video, they aren't 400% convinced it was indeed a huge lie. ... then, we can all agree...they are officially brainswashed and indoctrinated, trained to believe in everything the government will tell them !

You can watch it on this channel (a random channel where i am a subscriber).
    an advice: save the video somewhere you can access it later...so you can show it to some of-course-we've been-to-the-moon GUYS... because youtube's censorship machine will take care of not letting anyone become expose to the truth.

what you think about it ? Is this going to start a trend... of major leaks...? A revolution ?
    Will the planet now think 'ok, if they could le about it for over 50 years... why wouldn't they lie about other things..like the 9/11...

LOL... what a shame :)

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

Is this a joke? Because there is nothing on the wikileaks site...Would be awesome if true, don't get me wrong but...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

Never, ever... and I can't stress this enough... never mistake Youtube content for expert knowledge. Search any crazy idea and you will find supporting "evidence" on Youtube and it's often compelling because the people who put it there are not experts in their field and and they give you a laymans interpretation. And you are a layman. So I advise you to trust in experts, they understand things that you don't. Do not think the fat guy in his moms basement wearing a tinfoil hat is about to expose some massive coverup.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

Oh, and the number of UFO/Alien/ghost videos that must be watched before NASA takes them down number in the thousands and date from ten years ago. NASA doesn't delete videos. The recent proliferation of DIY videos and conspiracies make the concept of "critical thinking" vital for us to avoid becoming susceptible, to the point of gullibility. Thanks to viral disinformation the idea of a Flat Earth is having a resurgence. Fall into this trap and we risk reducing thousands and thousands of years of our accumulated knowledge. We benefit from GPS on our phones thanks to Isaac Newtowns Theory Of Gravity. Yet, like Evolution, there is a tide of distrust in these facts. Why? Is it because the present as it is, suggests a possibly scary future? Does a return to a simpler time seem appealing? We cannot go back to being ignorant and there are no circumstances where ignorance is a virtue.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

So I'm guessing you flat-earthers won't want to watch these
    You'll just assume they're part of the conspiracy

A kind phrase for you conspiracy junkies is 'confirmation bias'
    i.e., you have a nutty idea then you desperately look for ONLY the garbage that supports you.
    https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-a-confirmation-bias-2795024

But I prefer not to use the kind phrase 'confirmation bias'
    I prefer to say it like it is - you're just deluded - verging on insane!

8-)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

A cover-up of that scope would actually be a MUCH MUCH BIGGER achievement than "creating a big explosion" and hurl humans to the moon "in a metal enclosure"...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Infidel

Infidel Producer

I've been saying for a while now, this is the age of stupidity. :deep_facepalm:

Trump. Need I say more?:facepalm:
    How about Brexit? :wtf::suicide:

The idiots of the right and left are louder than ever before and in doing so, are destroying society.
    Glad I don't have kids.:scrapbox:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

By the way, is it possible to get ONE single unified conspiracy theory? That would simplify a lot.
    So did they fake moon landing and never touched moon soil, OR NASA is hiding that there are aliens up there?:bleh:

10. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

Well, getting rid of religions would be a good starting point. For GPS I think Einstein's Relativity had a major tribute to its inner working.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. sir jack spratsky

sir jack spratsky Producer

you must be a total moron to believe this crap

12. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Meh. Some random film set footage mixed in with actual NASA footage. I'll pass.

Yes, getting rid of religions would be a great idea.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. statik

statik Audiosexual

this has got nothing to do with wikileaks, anybody can stick a watermark on a video.
    one could also say the ones that believe that it was fake are brainwashed and indoctrinated, the only difference is they did it to themselves
    youtube will do nothing of the sorts, there are so many videos claiming this and saying they got the ultimate proof and that they will get deleted soon yet nothing ever happens, the videos stay online and nothing is censored, i wonder why....

nothing will happen, no trend, no revolution, no fake 9/11 (the ones claiming this need a smack to the head). if anything would have happen it would have happened a long time ago. the moon landing was real, space is real, the earth is not flat, vaccines don't cause autism and there are no lizard people controlling the governments of the world.

the only shame there is is in the ones trying to spread the lies that everything is fake. have you even looked at the video to the end? it even claims nobody has made it past the firmament, do you even know what that means? this video is claiming the earth is flat and such. do you realize how stupid that is?

and here is proof, that you could even test for yourself if you had the right equipment, that we have been to the moon
    lunar laser ranging experiment

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Diogenes

Diogenes Guest

Looks like NASA had a black and white prototype of Windows Media Player complete with digital spectral display on screen, with all the computing power of an electric egg whisk. Surely it's not that hard to make a fake look real these days.

15. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Very true.
    That avatar is H.R. Giger's?

16. Gizmoz

Gizmoz Producer

Agent Mulder just revealed that sister site is a fake holographic matrix.
    Please read and pass the word before agent Olly put this to the bin.

17. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

So that's one initial post in favour of "The Moon landing was a conspiracy"
    Then a dozen posts advocating being rational instead.
    There's only one possible explanation for all that rationality.
    Clearly, you're all being paid by NASA to defend the conspiracy!
    :winker:

18. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

If you firmly believe what you said, then I'm very sorry for you.
    This video proves nothing. It's just a poor mashup of sounds, voices, rushes which comes from different takes (maybe even from some John Huston's old western, lol). On the other hand, YouTube comments demonstrates that we're surrounded by a foulness of first class morons, which to be honest is not a scoop but will at least have the merit of showing to the rare optimists that our civilization lives its very last years.

Me too.
    Frankly, making child on this dying planet looks selfish and criminal to me.

If I remember correctly, he's already proven it many times

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Pleese... me newbie here... wot iss meenink, "moon landink"? Iss maybe like sunset but on land? :shalom:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

The (digital) histogram from 1969 was hilarious. :rofl:

21. Dr Pablito

Dr Pablito Ultrasonic

Oh dear!...