Why they deleted my thread about hive 2 ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by doublejo, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublejo

doublejo Noisemaker

Dear audiosex community

I had created a thread, asking something about hive 2...
    It was my first thread on this forum.
    I was polite, never said anything bad, just wanted a simple answer.
    Most people was really upset, and said rude thing about me like "stupid cunt" " i will be rude" "never post something like that again" ...
    I thought it was a community, with rules, and respect...
    I am new on this forum but i have seen a lot of thread about the subject that i was talking about.
    But never about HIve 2. This is why i did it...

Why i can't ask this type of question ? When i have seen so many subject about it here, i thought it was ok to do it... Of course i would not have done it, if i already knew...

I want to apologize if i did something wrong , but i want people to be respectful, and even more to a new member and someone who has been respectful.

Thank you for your understanding, and reading, have a good evening.

3. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

have you read the rules for this forum before posting?

i was on this forum all day yesterday and never saw your post, so i can't give an opinion on why it was deleted. but if you were asking about a link to warez, that's a clear violation.

i see that you joined this forum yesterday and you only have one post. there are some people on this forum who do not take kindly to someone who only joins this forum just to ask a question about warez.

if you asked a question that has been answered many times before without even trying to search through posts for the answer, some people get a little agitated.

and finally, i see you posted a pretty nasty message on andrew's profile. i'm not sure why because according to andrew's profile the last time he was active here was march 9, which was at least a couple weeks before you joined the forum.

anyway, i doubt anyone is going to come rushing to your defense if most people were really upset with you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. odod

odod Rock Star

you should learn about netiquette,
    first you register on the board, you need to walk around and READ every section including the comments, you will see that your thread is a nonsense along with similar threads like yours. Perhaps, you need to learn how to use a forum .. instead of justifying people around, they are tired to see posts like yours .. understood ?

this is a fun forum btw, tons of stupidities, jokes, knowledge, and bunch of things.

enjoy your stay .. just don't make that kind of thread anymore!

cheers

5. I come for the info, but I stay for the laughs.

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@doublejo Welcome to the forum. You should contact @Olymoon. He is a moderator, and most likely the one who removed your thread. Therefore, he is the one who can give you the correct answer. A couple of members have advised that you read the rules and become familiar with the forum. I suggest you do that, too. With that said, let me explain that, threads like the one you started are not well received here, unless they are open in the humor section of the forum. Moreover, this is not Facebook. You don't start handing out negative ratings for no reason. The rules warn about that. I saw your arguments with a couple of members, and I must say that you crossed the line. You are new here, take a step back, chill-out. Almost everything you need or want to learn you will find it here ,without even having to open a new thread. Finally, treat people with respect, and you will be respected. Conversely, if anyone disrespect you do not feed into it. Report the offending comment to the moderator. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Cube Sixty-Three

Cube Sixty-Three Kapellmeister

I asked you to contact me for a fix, seems like that thread was created for attention not cos you actually needed the Hive.

8. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

I deleted your post " why no one has cracked hive 2 on mac ?" because there are already too much posts like this here, and if you read them, you will find that there are only assumptions in them, as team will never answer. So you would not receive a real answer anyway.

Also because this kind of post usually become the place to request warez.

It's true, it's not written in the rules that you cant create this sort of post, but we cant write every thing in the rules.
    Also I sent you a short explanation when I deleted your post.

Next time you have a problem with moderation, please PM me.
    To use PM, click on "information" tab, then "start a conversation"

There is no need to make a drama like what you've posted on Andrew's wall:
    You are new here, please , if there is something that you don't understand, take it easy, and just ask me, I'll be glad to explain.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.