Why Reason 7 isn't K'ed?

Discussion in 'DAW' started by xousous, Mar 30, 2014.

1. xousous

xousous Newbie

HI i'm a producer who's using Reason 5 since 4 years old now , and i'm wondering why all teams didn't success to crack Reason 7 because Propellerhead doesn't use Ignition Key anymore . I want to know if a team is working on a Reason 7 Crack , because the Midi Out could be great for all producers , and i'm affraid that any Crack-Team can't crack this software . All the best !

3. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Q: Does Reason 7 have copy protection? How does it work?
    A: Just as for previous versions, Reason 7 can be authorized in several different ways:
    USB Ignition Key
    Balance Interface
    Internet Verification​

The above information is from the horse's mouth (so to speak)​

[​IMG]

:bleh:

4. Irelle

Irelle Noisemaker

I'm working in Reason-only, so it was even a pleasure to get the Reason 7 officially by paying. It's worth the money. :)

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

keep using Reason 5 :wink:.

As a producer who is getting paid for his producing, I presume you actually paid for Reason5? So why not buy Reason7? I bet you're earning "loads of money" :dunno:

6. evesixtynine

evesixtynine Newbie

I would spend the 400 bucks US for it if I really was a producer.

7. AuralVirus

AuralVirus Newbie

I would spend the 400 doubloons (buttons, matchsticks, dollars, pounds, whatever's) if:-
    1/ I had the 400 buttons spare
    and
    2/ I enjoyed using Reason.

Unfortunately part 2 only applies. :wink:

8. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

9. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

I'm willing to trade my copy of Reason 6.5 if you have something interesting to offer or i can simply sell it to you

10. ebaby8119

ebaby8119 Newbie

i have 7 its worth buying.

11. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

I want to know if a team is working on a Reason 7 Crack , because the Midi Out could be great for all producers , and i'm affraid that any Crack-Team can't crack this software .
    theres nothing that caint be cracked ! But theres no Reason to Crack Reason, When the Reason is just being a Producer! You might wanna Buy it, that should be a good Reason Cheers

12. evesixtynine

evesixtynine Newbie

werd - isn't thast always the way?

13. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

:rofl: Reason will get cracked at the same time when the latest ReFX Nexus version will get cracked.

14. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

R u a real producer... fo realz? *no*

Everyone and their brothers and their brothers friend's are producers now. :rofl:

15. supersharpshooter

supersharpshooter Member

Wasn't there a semi-cracked version of Reason 7 recently?

Probably the same reason that Cubase 7 is not cracked, it's just too big a job for the crackers.

Some programs you just have to accept wont be cracked, and the only option is to buy it, or use an alternative

I'd like to see the Flux plugins cracked, but I have accepted they probably wont be, and am now saving up to buy some of the plugins from their range.

16. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

Yup and i find it great, creativity isn't elitist anymore. Anyone can have access to the tools and share his passion with the world.
    The cynical may find it funny, i find it amazing :dancing:

17. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

Nope, it's not the same locking device. Ignition vs. eLicenser. I can imagine the pattern are the similar.

18. Lunar@

Lunar@ Newbie

Since I use Reason more than 10 years now, I saved some money and bought Reason Essential 2. It has same protection as Reason 7. I've got usb-dongle in the box but never used it. First time I run Reason I entered the licence number on the website and since then it never asked me to authorize again. No need for internet verification, no dongle. Just hit and play. So, with Reason version 6.5 and Essential 1.5 you needed dongle and internet every time you opened the project today that is not the case. I suppose it's like the newborn Bitwig, authorize via web on the start and later no need for registration.. But I'm not reverse engineering wizard. I know guys from Prop. use different encryption/hard nut to crck but I remember some team released alpha version of crck and that was before new metod of registration... so I believe it is gonna happen some day, other reason is for now Props lost a lot of consumers on the scene so there is no real interest on the scene at this time being.. Just my 2 cents.. btw, in the meangtime Reason 5 is great piece of software...

19. Big Mike

Big Mike Newbie

I totally don't get why everybody wants ReFx NeXus. It's just a simple ROMpler full of effect sounds. If you turn off all the effects,
    and most people don't even know that it has plenty of internal effects, the magic is gone. There are sometimes presets with
    3 delays in a row going into two phasers followed by a chorus, plus the extra delay and reverb on top of that . And not just
    a few. I mean, how useful is that when it comes to mixdown. Also, if you have productions where several instances with
    all the effects included have been used, it's totally unmixable. What I like about NeXus very much is the interface.
    But it suggests you that you have a very powerful tool in your virtual hands, and that's only a halftruth.

Very understanable if you look at the competition developers face. They, of course, want people to be impressed
    as soon as they try out their synths. Very often, what you get if you take off the mask or mascerade ain't as pretty
    as you thought it would be.

Big Mike