why provide if teams dont crack

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KUSHSMOKERLIT, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Actual photo of R2R's only female team member cracking xoxos Water vsti!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. capitan crunch

capitan crunch Producer

"members" continue to pray!

3. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

Wait till AI gets a little bit older...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. clone

clone Audiosexual

here I was wondering why people pouncing on the OP for trying to supply makes any sense. Or how is he complaining about software he already has working and is trying to share. the thread is just about uploading an installer with nothing else? LOL. That is not supplying anything, that is just making a request. :facepalm:

5. Slavestate

Slavestate Platinum Record

Its to watch people suffer? What does that person that has the software owe anyone on any website? Absolutely nothing. Maybe they paid for it? When have you paid for an app with your hard earned money and gladly shared it with the whole world you've never met? Sorry but if Steinberg ditches all their DRM completely tomorrow, why in the hell would I give any rando a $400 copy of Cubase I PAID for out of my own pocket? What has anyone there ever done for me? Do I even remotely know all these people expecting free copies of some shit I worked to pay for? I didn't see anyone offering to chip in when it was bought but now I OWE everyone?

The sense of entitlement from some folks is just too much.

6. gotnofriends

gotnofriends Kapellmeister

I have purchased a few apps and libraries and shared with strangers. The way you just assume you know everyone on here is pathetic. don't be a foolish boy, this community is about sharing not homo rants

7. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

Oh just you wait. They're already moving towards subscription models.

8. jhagen

jhagen Platinum Record

@KUSHSMOKERLIT

The first option is to buy software if you really need it.

Please consider that if your music sucks and you buy new software to make it bang then expect a delusion.

Now that you mentioned R2R you can probably forget about your crack as written on the unwritten rules, thanks for your great contribution Sir.

9. nōmad

nōmad Newbie

There's literally no new high-profile (legit) plugin release since forever. Sure, it's nice to have the premium UVI and Slate Digital/Reason stuffs, but they are simply not worth the effort, the code itself is mangled with protection, and with numerous online calls, and most times, aren't terribly exciting to boot. That's why R2R usually drops huge releases during holidays, when they have the time to answer the community's requests.

The low hanging fruits are often good enough. Unlike the PC game cracking scene (which is truly dead), music warez are abundant. We'll still get Bitwig, Arturia, Valhalla, Fabfilter etc. If that's still not sufficient for you, then you're not making music. You are feeding an obsession.

10. voss5

voss5 Member

After all this time, I can't believe people like R2R are still sacrificing their programing skills on this huge endless wave of garbage plugins, 9/10 useless, good for mocking something or just learning thing as a beginner. And the endgame is just a bunch of nimrods pretending they 'produce' while they actually need to set up a life. And wooosh, it's gone.

"We'll still get Bitwig, Arturia, Valhalla, Fabfilter etc. If that's still not sufficient for you, then you're not making music." lol, what a bunch of nonsense, actually it's the other way around, bro. So you make great music with those, can I hear somewhere?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. nōmad

nōmad Newbie

Let me flip it according to you. "If you're not making music, then that's (the available tool) not sufficient for you". How does that make any sense?

Sorry to say I don't have music to impress you, it's a long gone hobby for me; but I know just enough to point at a bulk of resource and tell how it's more than sufficient. I read your edgy reply, and still have a hard time figuring out what you are lobbying for here. Are you suggesting R2R stop cracking tools because their audience is not making good enough music? Or that people cannot indulge in their hobbies because it does not result in lucrative, celebrated art?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List