Why no more Native Instruments PC release from the audiowarez scene?

Discussion in 'Software' started by benzo, Oct 9, 2017.

1. RainManMac

RainManMac Audiosexual

2. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

No it really isn't. Think a little harder before you post.

If the person is complaining the scene is governed by money, then my pointing out his hypocrisy is absolutely a legitimate point. It proves that his motivations center around money while he accuses (the only active pro audio team) good people of the same thing.

What has this guy ever contributed? Nada. But he sure has a big mouth about those who have provided the scene with tens of thousands of dollars of audio software. That attitude is the epitome of douchery.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. mail22

mail22 Ultrasonic

My point of view, sorry I'm not native english speaker. There is no sense for R2R to crack all kontakt libs and other plugins. Because there are many (really MUCH!) bloatware and huge libs that repeat the previous ones. No sense to continue this senseless race of cracked versions, builds.
    Last years plugin production has reached the maximum quality, many of them are crap. And the latest izotopes too.

4. 23322332

23322332 Rock Star

Anyone can use any old vst or library and make enough money to go legit getting the newest version of whatever he needs, if his music is decent... (And if the music isn't decent, focusing on the composition will achieve more than getting the last bugfixes or whatever.)
    I don't think that collecting software is the best choice for a hobby.