Why is East West products still not cracked in sister website?

Discussion in 'Software' started by vignmusic, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vignmusic

vignmusic Member

Why is East West products still not cracked in sister website?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

i was wondering the same.. i believe it is because there are so many of other similar and/or better sounding instruments libraries already out for Kontakt that are ez to find and dl.. so it is not worth spending the effort and wasting time on cracking that proprietary EWQL player just to have another load of Gb's of orchestral instruments, i can definitely live without EWQL here .. i have here for about +500gb of various kontakt libraries i downloaded over years and that i have barely used.. :disco:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. exr777

exr777 Producer

If I remember correctly, R2R pointed out in 2017 Christmas, the libraries would need to be cracked separately. So, a lot of work.

5. scrappy

scrappy Platinum Record

bowels of the skullery at the court of king boris
    only the lonely...
    dum dum dum dooby doo aye.
    (or, according to google:
    dum-dumb-dummy doo-wah)

either way, it seems there's never enough out there for some folk
    :winker:

6. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

why this , why that , R2R here R2R there . why no Mac , why only Win

everytime the same crap threads which no one really knows why , only Teams knows why . and if i would be a member i would stop releasing things for at least one Year , after that i would look if people have learned something in the meanwhile .

it is also no wonder why HEXWARS have decided again to stop and move on with their own live . i would also not wonder if the day comes that R2R decides the same .

did it change your live when you have it for free without doing anything for ? maybe try to get an good job and if you really needs it and cant live without you could buy it or subscribe , its so easy .

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. exr777

exr777 Producer

Aren't you a grumpy old guy?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Windows97

Windows97 Ultrasonic

I think they use eLicenser, the team AiR has already been able to crack in older versions "in the past", but I think a lot has changed since the last release by the team AiR , the person behind the dongle emulation died of cancer, I can not remember his name (I'm bad at remembering names), but it was one hell of a job, just like AudioUTOPIA did in 2015. The V.R team has already released goodies that apparently use eLicenser, but I think it's a different way, which does not apply to all products. it's a hard job.

9. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

no EW use iLok (and iLok is not iLok at the same time , they have so many different protection systems it depends what developer decides to use of them) and added their own protection to this as well , also every single library file and sample file are encrypted too .

and if it would be in your opinion , i dont loose the reality and dont live in an dreamworld .

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. Friggy

Friggy Guest

Supply it to them and say "pretty please?" lol

Most likely one of two things-

They don't want to.

It is worked on from time to time, but it's hard.

11. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

It's possible that some of them are already cracked but for some (weird) reasons were never released and kept internal.

Thinking of stuff like Falcon, Cubase, UVI or Reason, I find it hard to believe that none of these wasn't already "available".

Yes, we had AudioUtopia about two years ago which came out to be a one hit wonder then vanished for some reasons. After that, VR appeared and was a somewhat challenger to R2R's defacto monopoly and that's it.

Nothing really "groundbreaking" for the last two years and it's not the bunch of releases of last week that will prove me wrong unfortunately.

On a positive note, I have more than enough stuff to enjoy myself and make some music for the next ten years so I am somewhat fortunate and grateful for what I already got.

12. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

East-west libraries samples released before are the same as the new ones. Just the script and software is changed.

There are lots of new libraries with newly recorded samples which are a hell more better than East-west, so do not complain about something which is not "special". Same for VSL libraries

13. tvandlover

tvandlover Producer

Good old TinTIn. His usual solution. Just go and get a good job and buy all you want like me.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

For you maybe.

15. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

:rofl::hahaha: :rofl: