Why drinking beer?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by thantrax, Jun 18, 2016.

1. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Hmm yeah if you wanna ruin your life doing so.......Theres no such thing as being able to control it,Horrific drug! "Beutifull in terms of sensation yes but absolutley not worth the end game to indulge in at any level not with Heroin"....Im unfortunatley speaking from much experience........If you just started messing with it and dont yet have a problem i Strongly advise you to leave it alone coz it will bite i Guarantee it

2. jeffglobal

jeffglobal Producer

Happy Father's Day (to all fathers, DNA tested or not...I have the DNA test)

@Von_Steyr Meth used to need road flares for the last step. I had the exact ones on my Ambulance in case I had to try to not get run over on a highway. (I used my Ambulance as a break as well, crazy ppl. Get thru a 9 ton truck fk'rs). They were labeled as super toxic, don't even try to breathe if the crap dusts.

Nowadays I read, it's a one bottle method, so ppl are really screwed. No more explosive risk, idk the chemistry, cause probably googling "how to create meth in one bottle" for scientific reasons, wouldn't look too good to 20 government agencies dancing after they find out it's a white guy, trading nude pics of my wife...after I googled it. At the same time, I mourn the loss of my freedom of thought too.

If anyone doesn't know the history, a better oral form of meth was used by the Germans in WWII to sustain the Blitzkrieg. The stimulant Pervitin was delivered to the soldiers at the front*. Kept them going for at least 10 days, no sleep. Spec Ops guys use some amphetamine too on their missions (they complain it takes a while to recover after). Dr. Feelgood, used an injectable form of the same closely related amphetamine to meth, for all of Hollywood and Politicos from JFK and Marilyn Monroe on down, and himself used the drug everyday (with vitamins in the injection) without harmful effects like the current meth heads until he died in his 80s.^ JFK sometimes abused it and went bonkers/paranoid, but he was a messed up (healthwise) guy.

Now I'm curious how Pervitin, Meth, the secret Dr. Feelgood formula, and Ecstasy are chemically similar down to their carbon atoms. How convenient, not a simple google search except for meth: N,α-dimethylbenzeneethanamine and ecstacy: 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine.
    Meth: methamphetamine.gif

Ecstasy: methylenedioxymethamphetami.gif

Hey, wtf, look at this:
    Adderall: 220px-Dextroamphetamine_structure.png

Ritalin is a twofer, both SSRI and meth!
    Ritalin: 4015.png
    It has a piperidine (SSRI class) and a meth structure, woo hoo!

Look similar ppl? That little black triangle in the Adderall structure, is just another way of writing a CH₃ group. Oh crap. The PoS that beat me in my Medic class, beat me on Adderall that he started taking a couple months into the class (well and I did have my wife get me arrested, that didn't help at all) I call foul! He was shaking like "cornholio" if anyone gets a Beavis and Butthead reference...

So "our" kind Medical Establishment created the meth epidemic, just like the opiate/heroin, steroid, etc., etc., epidemics. Anyone giving Adderall to their kid, is making a meth head, gratz. Well, "do no harm" must have been thrown out the window decades ago...holy crap. Docs at war with their patients? I didn't get the memo...

------------------------------------------
    *http://www.spiegel.de/international/the-nazi-death-machine-hitler-s-drugged-soldiers-a-354606.html
    ^http://nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson (Yes, @Funk U, I looked up his last name.)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. DanielFaraday

DanielFaraday Platinum Record

Why drink something when you have lovely mdma and lsd?

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Sometimes, not always....If the brew has a distinct coriander note then a slice of citrus will help bring it out.

5. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

I drink beer because eating it with a fork is dreadfully difficult.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

This is art.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List