Why does my computer have problems with these shared plugins?

Discussion in 'Software' started by arthez, Feb 8, 2024.

1. arthez

arthez Newbie

I got all of them off of audioz and they all seem to work properly, but i guess I don't understand why fl studio has so many issues with it.

I have a 12700kf, 6700 xt, 64gb of ram.

Toward multi-tasking and such though. I mean there's still issues even though I hit nowhere above 45% cpu above full load of latency inside the daw. but it's not just that. It's that things are still funky with the daw opened as I am trying to do other things. I suppose I feel oblivious toward what normally people have done with the plugins. perhaps I have too many loaded all at once, but I don't really get how that works exactly toward the gpu and cpu.

I can run some kind of modded skyrim with other things still happening and it drops some frames here and there, but nowhere near to what this daw does. Is this all daws? is it just FL? are there more plugins to be put in some kind of mode like fast idle? what exactly increases latency or less frame drops and more usage in a daw? Is there anything you'd like to point out? I am completely oblivious toward this kind of stuff.

I could tell how someone could finish a track from start to finish in granular and spectral processing. but I don't know stuff like this

3. Choosename

Choosename Platinum Record

Which shared plugins?