Why does AudioZ keep Rapidgator going? (Clicknupload POLL)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Illadelph, Nov 13, 2020.

?

Replace Rapidgator with the much better Clicknupload?

1. YES!

48.2%
  2. NO!

51.8%
  1. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

wait long enough and watch who was right....im not an oracle , its just experience

yeah telling the truth makes you a prick these days we kno that sjw kwissbeats...but thx for pointing that out
    --
    man this is the 3000 times some newb comes up with that...and then comes up with clicknupload which will change like a chameleon when they get enough registrations and will vanish later anyways
    and i kno there is no sticky for that , cause why we should feed the enemy
    but when i come up with suggestions i should at least have observed this a bit longer and ask ppl directly instead of open a poll before actualy open my mouth and speak out i want makes things better when not knowing a dime bout this all.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Gyro Gearloose

and clickn did change to negative allready....they not the same like in beginning...

and if i wanted to begin upload massivly like some ppl do , what i would choose as hoster to have problem free life...sure not clickn
    --
    AND
    you only see this from just free service using person (like me)
    but the half using prem
    AND
    you dont think at uploaders demands

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Zippyshare is a legend when it comes to free but fast DD for the downloaders. I think it was there already in the days of rapidshare/megaupload

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Anubhav Ukil

Anubhav Ukil Producer

I think, along with uploaded and RG, Clicknupload can be added as another link.
    Clicknupload works really great for Asian countries and it doesn't require any Premium status to download.

Many sites (sorry for mentioning their names) use Clicknupload and most of them actually take content from sister site afaiu.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

All ratings for Gyro in this thread say otherwise.
    Lots af agreements on first page especially.
    Are you offended by something?
    And who are you to ignore the rules yourself and use offensive language or even dictate?

6. Smoove Grooves

@Owan Giving a neutral Disagree rating when someone says that a FSS works fine for them makes you open to silent ridicule for rating nonsensically. You can't actually disagree with someone's experience of something. Because you are in affect telling them that they didn't experience what they say they did. And of course you can't know that.
    And that's the nonsense bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Owan

Owan Kapellmeister

Uploaded is crap, period. That's my experience having used it for years and there surely are different opinions, but I only tell you mine.

The servers are fast, but that's not most important. They do not count referrals properly, they have annoying ads filled with malware and they delete everything immediately, in terms of reliability this is one of the worst places to upload to. There are lots of link generators around, but is this an argument in favor of a host? No it's not. Most important is durability and management.

Why did people disagree with my previous message while Olymoon's message confirming the same was agreed? Doesn't make sense.

Try Alfafile instead and you'll see, we at AudioK have been using it for years before AudioK retired. Uploaded was forbidden due to the previously mentioned failings which is for a good reason.

8. Smoove Grooves

As the person was also doing who you disagreed with.
    But they didn't then try to to tell you what you actually experienced, according to them!
    Because Oly never said that UL was "crap", has malware in ads, blahblah etc. (Never experienced it from ads myself, but if I did it wouldn't be UL's fault, would it. It would be my own for not having a good browser and adblocker...) And Oly DID NOT "confirm the same"! BS.
    He only said that UL is getting worse.
    And you jumped on it!
    Do you work for the tabloids or in politics? jk!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. belinea2010

belinea2010 Kapellmeister

There is nothing pretentious in telling the truth m8.

I think I may have touched a raw nerve and if you think my post was pretentious then you need to go away and learn what pretention really means.

If you can argue against anything I said lets hear it?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Smoove Grooves

@Anubhav Ukil Obviously it's against the rules to post links to warez here...
    So why are you even dicing with a warning point for doing what you did?
    Even mentioning those places here?
    Just mention the names, don't try and be sly, whilst giving the actual adresses!
    Are you trying to promote them here at AS or something?
    Not cool.

11. Gyro Gearloose

sure its cool ..but not as main hoster
    gets busted quick...links not up long ,totally a no go for ppl posting counts into the thousands
    no revenue...imagine team rls only on az with zippy...no samples pack,no kontakt libs etc from the main contributors
    ok t and f would post some stuff from their hacks but the half of the content on az simply wouldnt happen with zippy only
    ---

--
    BTW with prem ON RG OR UL you just look at a file and its on your hdd/ssd in a split second but i dont need prem and for bigger files i go same way as you

12. Gyro Gearloose

no he didnt he just pointed something out imo
    and often only such leaks bring knowledge to a new www user
    but yeah he shouldnt had make it so easy ,instead without domain and dot

13. Gyro Gearloose

rg and ul doesnt require prem but you must wait between yeah but again its not only bout leechers demands , there is much more and this much more important
    all of them instead of AF with mega...ask yourself why its not vice versa (partly seen)

14. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

I made some more test with AllDebrid
    1. five-year-old RG links ran flawlessly
    2. 3 out of 7 recent RG links were not converted
    3. 3 out of 7 recent UL links were not converted, but all from RG

To me there seems to be no consistent pattern.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. Owan

Owan Kapellmeister

@Smoove Grooves
    Friend, you wanna make me look silly, that's what you've done in other discussions before.
    You're strange or you're doing this on purpose, I don't understand this behavior.

According to your arguments I should respect other people not to have these problems, so please respect my experience having had these issues the other way round. ...

Nobody needs an adblocker to simply use a trustworthy website. If the website requires an adblocker for general use, it's crap.
    And why did he say "It's getting worse?" What is getting worse? He referred to the previous message and by doing so, he's confirming it's no good host anymore, that's what this message implicates, what else should it do according to you???

If I was kidding, I would say you must be either an uploaded fanboy, a watchman or a duplicate of any AZ releaser account, you're always fighting all further potential warez entries that do not contain links from the sister site and you always report people to infringe the rules (see a few messages above).
    You can't be against warez in general because that's what we're talking about.

These discussions suck. ...

16. Gyro Gearloose

yeah and thats why AudioK is still runnin aehh

tell me another hoster as solid as this besides rg
    alfa file would be used by mirrorboys and uploaders allready if it were that good

17. Owan

Owan Kapellmeister

Context?

Obviously not, rarely seen it, that's why I suggested it a few days ago.

18. skeltoid

skeltoid Kapellmeister

I love rapidgator.
    I do not upload to them so I do not know that side. Thanks uploaders.
    All the sites I go to use them and it maxes out my connection.
    Still amazes me how fast sometimes. The site itself has only been down for me once in the years I have used them.

19. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

They have ads to pay people for PPD. The only reason Alfafile doesn't have ads or lets say the ads they have are only for their site is because they have PPS

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. TryHard

TryHard Kapellmeister

Forgive my ignorance, but why not offer a magnet/torrent link as an option? Heaven knows it would certainly help for larger files. I know there are other language sites that do this. Just wondered why this was never offered as an option on the sister site? Anyone know, that could explain?