Why aren't EastWest products cracked anymore?

Discussion in 'Software' started by rocfus, Jun 30, 2024 at 3:57 PM.

1. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

it uses iLok and some variations of iLok are yet not able to be removed and get the plugins and the library working with it.

Also i was left pretty left unimpressed by most EW Libraries from that drop.
    The kontakt versions are just so much better. I still use RA and Opus 1 for Kontakt.

2. ArticStorm

R2R had Falcon for a very long laying around and there was constant progress ... it sometimes just takes time - thats all and R2R cant also reverse 24/7 all the time, they sleep, they have a live away from the debugger and the tools.

reversing something is just very time intensive and sometimes there could be no motivation or there are other targets, which are simply more interesting.

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

I am not even interested in iLok releases that have nothing to do with Mac. When you say something is "very simple" and it's not even close to that, it is trolling and misinformation.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2024 at 10:36 PM
  4. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

@clone - If I am on your bad list great!!! I know nothing? Then You have no need to talk to me directly or indirectly.

Urghnnn.... wrong again one of your disallowed multiple logins
    97 dislikes on your profile SCREAMS

Last edited: Jul 2, 2024 at 12:25 AM
  5. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

The reason you "think" I am upset is because you made a mountain out of a molehill when I was trying to be helpful.
    I actually know you do not know as much as you think you do and certainly not musically. So here is your put down crap back - You should have checked the response. It could have been like yours, but it was not because I avoid unnecessary. I actually own OPUS so I may know quite a bit about it. Own it, not composer cloud. Stop the "He's fucked and I'm not" card while you're at it. It is pathetic. We're all equal here.

upload_2024-7-2_9-55-50.png

I could have posted Oly's PM too but it is called respect for the dead, something you obviously missed.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2024 at 11:20 PM
  6. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

I was too until I decided to try composer cloud from a trusted associate's recommendation. I then purchased OPUS because the difference in quality is substantial. Their support is prompt and very good and very fast. They cancelled the remaining 6 months with no charge regarding the composer cloud after I purchased OPUS. They're surprisingly not greedy like so many out there. You won't see Native Instruments do that (yes I have KONTAKT too).

Last edited: Jul 1, 2024 at 11:41 PM
  7. ArticStorm

okay this sounds fair.

like i wrote im happy with OPUS Kontakt version, but im also not that much into orchestral stuff and i did find the PLAY plugin to be not to great.

8. Amore_de_la_Vida

Amore_de_la_Vida Rock Star

:guru: Oooh maaaan... Don't ever, never pronounce the 'E' name anymore!!!! Aren't you aware about the Curse? :facepalm:

« Each Friday, at midnight, if thou light a black candle in face of a mirror, and repeat the 'E' name three times, thou will be attacked by evil iLock Spirit and cursed with baaad, dysfunctional cr@cks and k-gens for the rest of your existence!!! »

That's the real reason why Witches haven't released anything new wearing the 'E' name... They know!!!
    :hillbilly: :rofl: (Sorry... Can't stay serious more than one minute...) :rofl: :mad: ===>