Why all these awful DINMA sample packs

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KingzDubStep, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingzDubStep

KingzDubStep Ultrasonic

i do apologies if i may have caused some pointless drama on here in such a short space of time but its the second time someone on here has claimed i am remix which clearly isn't true. yes i am aware of remix and yes i used to enjoy his posts so i was disappointed when he left so it comes as no surprise to me that the same people arguing with him then would try this nonsense with me now just because i rated some of his posts. i hope this is the end of this and we all can move on.

2. vladdrac

vladdrac Kapellmeister

I think you are alone, my friend. This place is far better without that racist douche.

Hopefully he's gone for good! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. KingzDubStep

KingzDubStep Ultrasonic

lol he used to say some real crazy things but i don't ever remember him being racist, can you give some examples?

4. exr777

exr777 Producer

Lol.-.
    Talking about remix? ahahah
    fuc*in hilarious.

5. vladdrac

vladdrac Kapellmeister

He went berserk on one of those big iLok 2 threads, but moderation deleted all his homophobic rants and personal attacks.

6. KingzDubStep

KingzDubStep Ultrasonic

that is a no then lol

i don't think i was the one that brought him up but i'm saying no more on that subject, if we all agree not to mention him anymore i think that would be best, no?

7. exr777

exr777 Producer

Funny guy.

8. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Should I change the thread name to: who's Remix, the game? and then I might still locked the thread, since it's against the rules.

I'm guessing by now you get my reference.

You guys are off topic and I'm not concerned about if King is remix or not as long as everyone is following the rules you could be batman if you wanted. FINAL WARNING!!!!

9. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

No no no, that comment wasn't about you man. I didn't even know you started that whole thing. I'm not here to name names or call people out but there's another guy who is overtly and egregiously greedy who does that on a regular basis now that he doesn't get access to real releases.

I'm semi-familiar with your record of being a good and helpful member of the community. I wouldn't have called you out like that.

10. jay27

jay27 Newbie

To speak on the DINMA situation, a lot of the kits being uploaded were kits that were uploaded on his blog over a year or more ago. If you were to go to his blog (which he removed about an hour ago) i think you would've enjoyed some of his recent uploads. I for one did and he released most of his sample packs for free. It would be 1 in every 5 kits he would release a sample pack for $10.

11. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

I'm all in for free discussion, but isn't talk over: "Why all these awful DINMA sample packs"
    a little bit like :trashing:?
    Ultimately, what does change when you rant about it? Give it a thought. :wink:
    Lock seems appropriate.

12. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

he feels better, when he ranted about, thats why we do rants. :deep_facepalm:
    they are just to kill time and get rid of other frustrations. :disco:

i am sure there were somebody who found them useful, i mean the article has 1000+ hits.

only one was banned and the other one never had access to it, in fact the other passed the releases to him or another solution is that they are the same human being.
    but you are right, it should be noted in the title that its FREE, i would even say we need a dedicated section for such posts it would bring more order into it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. ned944

ned944 Audiosexual

In agreement here with both @Andrew and @ArticStorm , rant is over, time to let it rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.