Who leads the modern world? Is it possible to undo it and make another history?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by foster911, Jun 30, 2018.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

What I don't like about the modern world is I don't have control on my life and decisions are being forced on me.

In one word:
    I love the customized life (that I can do whatever I want) not the modern life. Modern life is a controlled life and its control isn't in my hands.

What do you think? Are you happy with this kind of modern life that the people are more alike to each other?:mates:

Please don't make this a political debate. I don't want it to be closed.:bow:

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Cudo

Cudo Kapellmeister

When was it not that way ?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!1!1!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Wrong section

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. farao

farao Rock Star

Have you tried superglueing yourself to a place away from your keyboard.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

wrong website :bleh:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

I’m curious, which country do you live?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. GodHimSelf

GodHimSelf Platinum Record

It depends. You could but some bigger countries would have to collapse.

The thing is, all of the countries that have world power are like turds that want to take control of the world.

We live in a world where you end up having to choose (can you actually?) between different types of shit, but still shit.

11. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Yawn!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. foster911

foster911 Guest

No matter in which country we all live. People have almost become the same with the same beliefs, doing almost the same things all over the globe.

The question is:
    Who has chosen this style of life for the humans under the imposed domination of the economy and culture?

This version of life shuts its eyes and closes its ears to the elites and makes people slave to the counterfeit economical and cultural fashions.:dunno:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Grok

Grok Producer

You know the answer.
    Stop asking, and tell us the truth.

• List
  14. foster911

foster911 Guest

I know nothing.:bleh:

images.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Grok

Grok Producer

It's a good start.
    Now, keep intact your infinite desire (accept nothing else than the infinite, no compromission whatsoever).
    Isn't it simple ?...

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

yes, you better ADAPT and find your way. Swimming upstream is a matter of survival of the fittest and many wouldn't make it. my 2 cents :bow:

I see what you mean in a deeper context though, just don't make yourself crazy. nothing is going to change just for you, you have to find your way and make yourself and your loved ones happy.

17. DieM

DieM Rock Star

In reply to this question: The Private Bankers, Corporate Elites and Royal Bloodlines to name a few!
    Check out The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, J.P Morgan and the Royal Family. That should give you a head start.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Billy Boils

Billy Boils Kapellmeister

Stultus provocateur. Your post is essentially a shallow mess of vague and maundering questions masquerading as some kind of deep philosophical enquiry. I suggest that you investigate why you have no control of your life before you again broadcast such inane and virtue signalling pretentious questions. If English is not your first language, if you are mentally handicapped, or if the humour of your post has gone over the top of my head, I sincerely apologise.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

So what is it that you want to do then Foster? There are people that has broken out if this life and gone far, far away from what we call modern life. Thing is, they feel they didnt need the wheel, electricity, and so on. They are pretty much back to the caves and work hard every day just to survive. But sure, they dont have any goverment watching over them, telling them what to do but at the same time ending up getting sick or any other miss fortune they are on their own.

Its about getting a balance cause im pretty sure that no matter what it is you wanna do today, it will for sure involve something that someone has made or wish to trade for and then you have to come up with a solution for it. So in other words at that stage you are under someones control again. Doing it alone or just what you want has never been a great solution for any spieces on this earth..

20. m9cao

m9cao Producer

the leader is..... some developed country, us, uk, fr, de.....the biggest one is us.
    most people in the world are slaves, somebody who miserable compared with others who enjoy in modern life.
    most thing in human world is useless, the governments use those shit to control people and mulcts taxes, the taxes was used to develop weapons......
    so most people is stupid, indeed. if you know why you could do everything without care others.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  21. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

As always foster, we don't know what you mean. It's about time you studied a degree so that you can learn how to express your questions. But before you ask anything, you need to learn how to think at the level of your inquiries. All education is about learning new ways of thinking. You need to learn how to rationalise your questions.

Now to feeling trapped in a controlled world. Are you sure that you have not just gone conspiracy theorist, or are there parts of your life that make you feel un-free? What would you change that would make you feel more free? Someone once said, 'Free is he, who feels free'. Since the beginning of organised, human societies, the subjects agreed to follow rules, doctrines, beliefs. They organised their societys' lives around these beliefs and rituals. That was the beginning of 'control'. For example, 20,000 years ago, when they believed that Moon-Mother created everything, people's lives were organised (controlled) around the cycles of the moon. So, if you were a man and you were sent out with all the other men to hunt at full-moon... but didn't feel like going out and brining back the meat, the women would go on sex-strike. Yes, there is eveidence of this. So unions way back then too. To cut a very long story short, we have been living under control since the beginnings of human society and language. Those who didn't like it surely walked away and probably didn't flourish. Our parents control us, that is to say, teach us how to think, how to speak, what to believe in, what to love and hate, how to eat, how to everything. This is why people who escape that control and develop their own ideas, through art for example are championed. Control begins there with our parenting, using the society's rule-book.

The religious leaders developed an enormous power, using fear to enslave people into living under their rules. Look at Saudi Arabia, where practically every hour of the day is still controlled by prayer or this and that. Shops close there for prayer-time 4 or times a day! This extreme control can still be witnessed in today's modern world. Look at how, in Christianity, you are born (baptised), married, and die (burried) all under the rules of the Church. That is also complete control over your entire life. And so indoctrinated are Christian women to being married in a church, that if you dare suggest that we don't need to do that, they will hate you and most likely call it off. Controlled.

The kings and queens came next. They controlled people by their rules on top of the religious rules. Now we have two controllers, leaders. The first to steal our money through taxes were the religious leaders, then the royals, and then the political leaders, who broke away from the royal leaders to be a new kind of control. Now we have three controllers. Look at any facet of our lives, and there is a controlling eye there. No wonder some people feel controlled! But, we have armies, police, health service, electricity, gas, good roads and public transport and more; all provided by the leaders. So we are comfortable, protected and we live longer. Yet we still feel the control. Can you break away from the control and survive? Most of us can see that the current systems no longer work and they need to be updated. So, that's all that will happen. You can argue about the conspiracy theories until you are blue in the face, but what are you going to do about it? Conspiracy theories are just talk, just hot-air. This what old women do, they complain and complain about how bad life is today, but do nothing about it. Don't like the leaders? Become a leader and lead your way.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • List