Who else is getting Error 503 with PREMIUM Rapidgator?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by anon69, Jan 29, 2022.

1. anon69

anon69 Producer

Thought it was just certain links at sister site, turns out even the newest small releases, ANY RG link on my premium takes me to:

Error 503
    File is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. Maintenance in data center.

The files work and links download in FREE mode and appear in free mode. But I bought this goddamn PREMIUM and nothing f***** works, wtf????!!! Anyone's premium getting this? Is my premium banned for something? I'm not sharing or anything.

Storage used 0 B
    Clean Storage
    Storage available unlimited
    Bandwith available 1 TB of 1 TB
    Number of files 0

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

Best Answer
    what is your browser?
    if you use any ad blocker check settings and add RG main domain name to white list.
    also check cookies settings for RG - allow all cookies.

also you can ask RG support to help you.

4. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

It maybe due to too many connections while they were doing data center maintenance.
    Try again today.

5. anon69

anon69 Producer

I honestly thought websites like these were going to have support that was non-existent, but I did as you said and actually their customer service is great. Apparently, they had to change something about my account in the back end and now all links are working. Not sure what happened. But I was surprised to see actual support. Thanks!

6. Soul1975

Soul1975 Platinum Record

I keep getting the wrong sign in information error although I haven’t changed anything.

I'm going to contact support when I get home.

7. Ed Jachimowicz

Ed Jachimowicz Producer

If you get a message about maintenance then that's what it is. Don't get upset if I.T. is not working as expected cause even with a premium account you cannot expect everything to work 24/7. Well, you can I guess but will obviously be disappointed.
    Rapidgator had very nice and quick customersupport. But sometimes even waiting an hour can solve the problem.
    Breath in and breath out.

PS. Non of the material provided through RG links on the sister site is something you can't do without.
    Otherwise you would have bought it, right?

8. anon69

anon69 Producer

my guy, read. what. i. wrote. Something. was. wrong. specifically. with. my. account. And something got changed (they replied to me really quick, 15 mins later) and it began working again as soon as they reconfigured my account. It was not an outage because others were working fine, no amount of "waiting" wouldve done that because obviously some switch (it's a metaphor) had to be turned to get my specific account working. Again, grateful for the RG team.

9. Ed Jachimowicz

Ed Jachimowicz Producer

I've read what you wrote.
    Just the fact that you started ranting about your "premium account' doesn't mean that the world is ending.
    And if you had reached out to the servicedesk, what would have been my first choice, this post wouldn't have been necessary.
    Glad everything is working fine again. Happy Downloading!

10. anon69

anon69 Producer

lol! you sure? let's go back to the initial comment

this tells me no, you did not read. the problem was NOT about waiting a specific amount of time, the initial problem was re-configuring my account on their end, no amount of "waiting" would fix that. You have clearly disregarded your comment before. thats all im pointing out fella

11. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Ok guys, are you going to discuss a solved problem indefinitely?
    anon69 thought , after doing different test, that his account had a problem.
    He may have been wrong to jump on it the way he did, but that's what he thought.
    If you just paid for the first time for a service and are unable to use it, there are chances that you react a bad way.
    Specially if you don't know how those very big file hosting services work. Multiple servers in different parts of the world etc... So yes , it is possible that some accounts are affected while other still work. Or that you can access slow download but not fast download if the server you are accessing have its bandwidth temporarily limited.

An there is no reason to criticize his rant. That's a natural reaction when you don't understand all this.

I'm glad anon69 have his problem solved. Now we're not going to create a new problem based on few words written in a forum.