Who does not like this? let me know

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by foster911, Oct 17, 2015.

1. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

this sound shit m8

2. A.Kurbel

A.Kurbel Newbie

2 unlimited - No Limit is one of the greatest tracks from the 90ies!
    It is so great that i made a fan-tribute-remix.
    Everytime me and my friends go into the club we listen to it to get hyped and access party mode :disco:

Techno, Techno, Techno!
    everybody say yay!
    :)

3. westfinch

westfinch Platinum Record

Dummy guitars are not needed. I would think a few hand guns passed around in the control room would have helped. :suicide::suicide::suicide:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

aweful ! and the girl on the right in back She looks Prego not my taste at all of music

5. The Iceman

The Iceman Kapellmeister

Why you have to insult?

6. Funk U

Funk U Platinum Record

It sounded like musical dog food to me. If only my ears could "throw up!"

7. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

this is better. Ok it's a tie, they are both bad.

8. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    Everyone has different tastes. This doesn't call to mine.

9. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    At least the 'rapper' baby covered his shame...

10. Slider

Slider Producer

Another prime example why I pretty much slept musically through those horrible years of this kind of bullsh*t drivel. I can only hope that most of who subjected themselves to this were in dance clubs with main goal of tryin' to score. But there's always been a much easier way to get laid, two words...Harley Davidson!! :rofl:

11. spiggy

spiggy Ultrasonic

I did not care for this song but I have used it to masturbate with a couple of times now.

12. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Yes really nice and poppy I like the piano also. But just to be clear The most hits were only 3 chords. If you need some real guitars let me know. Wow really astonished people don't like music.

Ok after watching the video I do not like it that much I still stand buy that most hits were only 3 chords thought.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  13. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Personally, I loved the track. But I'll get into any genre if the melody is right for me. Great job. Although, I cannot understand a damn word these bitches are saying. But I don't have to understand what they're saying to like the tune, personally. Thank you for the tune.

14. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I too was kinda intrigued at the very harsh criticism for the track primarily because it simply wasn't their type of music. Though many of the comments were quite funny. I'll admit, I chuckled a bit. But suggesting that anyone should go kill themselves is a little over the top. Especially if this was aimed at the OP. But I'll assume he did not make this song, and I'll assume this was aimed at the actual producers of the song. The track is on Youtube. Just search "Lui Muzon Like". Lol. :mates:
    BTW, anyone else wanna bang the brunette girl in the front in center on the photo cover the OP provided? - That is if she's over 18 aka "ripe"?
    :hillbilly:
    Valuable lesson for those who want to pursuit music longtime: You'll always be crossing paths with a myriad of people like who give you terrible and uncivilized feedback as a musician and who will dehumanize you somehow. It's typical. As a musician, it's essential that you handle criticism as well as possible. The better you handle it, the better you'll do in life. That's for life in general - not just music. And I've nearly gotten into fist fights with people because they were so disrespectful and verbally uncivilized towards me solely because my music wasn't their kind of jam.

Happy days, folks :bow:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  15. JukeboxHero

JukeboxHero Newbie

This is a better version

16. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Crap a bad remake of robin williams hit let me entertain you

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

nah dis some next level shit, above and beyond this time avante garde, unbelievable, unexplainable, my ears dissolved into nothing upon hearing the slightest wave cuz of how gud it wus jajajajajajaaja

18. dr.evil

dr.evil Kapellmeister

[​IMG]

I'm more interested in the video tbh.. Where's the link??

:winker:

19. lexeed

lexeed Platinum Record

I agree about the "kill yourself" thing 100%, but gotta say most people (I hope) don't necessarily have the mentality that "not my thing" = "bad." That would be pretty idiotic in general. I think you can recognize something as being good (as well as bad) even if it's not your preferred type of music. I don't like, say, Bruce Springsteen, not in the least, but I would never say he wrote crap. He wrote good songs, but just not my kinda music. So just as you can think something stinks even when is is your preferred genre, you can see good in something that's not your genre.
    Now for me personally, this Like song is def not my thing and I hate it. But I don't like it because I see no great musical quality, not because it's just not my style. In the same breath, just as someone else said, I won't criticize someone's else's personal taste, just the song itself...and that's what the OP asked.

20. westfinch

westfinch Platinum Record

I apologize to you and claytonr if I offended you guys. The title of this post is "who does not like this let me know", so I don't understand why there is so much criticism about negative comments about this song. That is exactly what the OP asked for. As far as my comment, I made it in jest, thinking what it must have been like having to mix that unending, repetitive lyric. That is why I mentioned "control room" in my post. Do not understand how you derived that I was aiming that at the OP, or how you missed the levity. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone, it was not my intention. I will, however, say that I was somewhat offended that you would go into my history in an attempt to slam music I have mentioned in some of my other posts. Not only is it creepy, it was mean spirited.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016