who completed syntorial in here?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by samsome, Apr 13, 2017.

1. samsome

samsome Guest

I'm currently at level 8.......trying to push through......

its hard but rewarding i guess.....

any who completed it in here?

3. samsome

samsome Guest

i also just learned u can unlock levels and go ahead anywhere you want..will see how long i will last without it...probably not much ;p

4. Funk U

Funk U Platinum Record

I have. And well worth the effort for myself. Seriously, being able to "hear" What type of oscillators or What the settings in ASDR sliders are being used is an awesome state to be in. Which can only be obtained by doing all the exercises.

5. samsome

samsome Guest

well done man! i'm struggling here still but hopefully will hold on

6. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

I'm about halfway done completing it for the second time. It's important to practice what you learn, otherwise it's easily forgotten. Try to achieve similar results with the different synths you own so you can understand the character of each and know which one to choose to create that sound in your head.

Hehe, if you think level 8 is tough, you are in for an unpleasant surprise. It only gets harder. Things start to get nearly impossible to figure out. There are so many options to choose from. I stopped worrying about getting things perfect. Close enough is fine. And I make sure to learn from my mistakes. And take lots of notes. Good luck. I believe it's well worth the effort.

BTW, why not choose some avatars guys? Breathe some life into this forum. Anything is better than those symbols. They're so boring.

7. xbitz

xbitz Rock Star