Whitelisting own music for Twitch users

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by TCRVLSNT, Feb 6, 2024.

Tags:
  1. TCRVLSNT

TCRVLSNT Newbie

Hi. I'm planning to release my music via one of the distributors
    And I want to allow every user on Twitch to use it in their livestreams without getting copyright strikes or muting. I believe Twitch has an automatic system that detects copyrighted songs. How do tracks appear in their database? And what's the way to bypass it?
    I know that Youtube has its "content ID" and I can opt out of it before releasing a track. But I can't find something similar for Twitch, Instagram or Facebook videos. And I don't want those platforms to send copyright strikes to anyone.

Distributors dodge the question. Tunecore says "We're not affiliated with Twitch". Distrokid says "You can connect your Amazon music profile in Twitch". But that's only for my own account.
    Twitch support is not responding at all yet. Maybe somebody here knows how it works