While I am learning a new skill...song no. 18

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Polymetrix, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Polymetrix

Polymetrix Platinum Record

I am learning something new to make different videos in the future...but that will happen with no. 20 at best...so long I'll keep acting like an idiot in front of the camera and make Sir Bassington invisible...

finally remembered to EQ the verbs a little harsher than I did earlier...

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  3. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Wow! Fantastic job! Sounded rly slick, and u have lots of good stuff going on. Love all ur snappy rhythmic variations; which I kinda always anticpated in all ur previous songs, but this delivered. Also, ur lil arpegiatted plucky things didn't suck, which was great! Also piano embelishment worked and was also appreciated. Everything served the song (chorus)! Sorry I don't mean to sound surprised, but call it pleasantly! Anyway, keep on keeping on! It's like ur a total professional, or something! Where can we get tickets to ur mega stadium tour? :D

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Polymetrix

Thanks a lot! Really glad you liked it. The "plucky things" are a guitar on the left and the free Etherealwind Harp by Versilian Studios on the right (switches to left).

Planned for 2019...I'll make sure to let you know ;)

5. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Really good job moosh, gotta echo famouslut........its interesting throughout........the changes and the instrumentation kept me watching/listening.......still liked thon acoustic number best, but this is my fave of the "band" type from youto date. Your workin' hard, I hope it takes you where you wanna get to.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Yeah, that was prolly it. It all fit together really well, I dunno why I'm not more on board w/ the harpsichord that u sometimes use, but the timbres work better w/ what u did here. Maybe it's just the lib? Dunno. Anyway, was totally swept away in the final chorus, congrats!

7. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Music: Awesome!
    Video: Well, I'll wait for #20 ;)

BUT, don't you ever wear jacket and tie again! Really, what scares me is that it suits you...

8. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Keep working on your songs and sound, stay true to yourself.
    Good job.:like:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. My new favorite. Can't wait to the #20 surprise.

10. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

WoW, Im impressed. Good job. A new fan and sub here.

11. Polymetrix

Thank you all a lot! I really value your support - most likely a lot more than I can show and than would think.

About that no. 20: it's 20 at best. I am learning a new skill (or: actually practice it seriously for the first time) and a new software so it's the usual 'why doesn't this do what I think it does and where is the function I want?'. Maybe I can get away with a little cheating here and there that will be visually the same thing. But one thing's for sure: it'll take time to develop my style anyway. So a little experimenting is included by default.

Thanks again! :)

@tulamide well...I actually prefer shirt and vest so the tie is not a thing but: was it just a play on words (suits you)? If not: why does it scare you?? :hahaha:

12. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

@Polymetrix
    I hope you understood that I wasn't serious. But yes, it is kind of scary if you hear the music and imagine a guy with long hair headbanging. And then you stand their in a "business man" outfit, so contrary to what one expects. I could have lived with that - but then my brain started to think, he looks good in that outfit, he seems to feel comfortable with it. And that's so establishment, that I couldn't resist a grin. A friend of mine is quite similar. He is a bassist and an animal on stage - but also serious lawyer in his day job. Which amuses me just as well.:metal: