Which Software where you surprised didn't get released this New Year 1/1/17?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zoom Zoom Zoom, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

I have this one annoying bug, which is why I wrote to them back then. I use it in reaper, and when I insert the first spectrumworx vst and use it, if I open and close the window several times after a while it comes back all white, nothing anymore in the interface, and crashes reaper. If I start over my daw, it doesn't do it anymore, even with the new instances I put on other tracks. The first instance creates problem, then on reload nothing anymore.
    It bugs more in my other daw I use it in (samplitude), but it has more to do with how samplitude is done, specially the routing regarding the "combine" modules, it crashes with several other plugs with routing routines (a few flux plugs for example).
    No problem in reaper with talking wind, or other modules for that matter, just the one weird bug I've described above.

2. supersharpshooter

supersharpshooter Member

So it's coming up to Christmas, and we get a thread asking what we were surprised we didn't get a year ago?! Clearly a thread made in the hope that someone will listen and make amends this Christmas. OP, why didn't you make this thread after last Christmas? Why has it taken you a year to make this thread?!