Which Software where you surprised didn't get released this New Year 1/1/17?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zoom Zoom Zoom, Jan 1, 2017.

1. vladdrac

vladdrac Kapellmeister

Welcome to the forum! You had a valid point but small minded people can't handle different opinions. Just ignore them and enjoy this great place. :wink:

2. SOKRVT

SOKRVT Kapellmeister

Not only people get shit for free, but they have a forum they can complain for. I only read the first page and people were writing some TL;DR why they think there should be more warez. Holy crap... No amount of warez will make you a better producer, you're only a good plugin collector.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. exr777

exr777 Producer

Here comes the rating freak!
    Happy new year to you too!:wink:
    I wish all the best to you. :bow:

4. vladdrac

vladdrac Kapellmeister

Same bud, no hard feelings! :wink::bow:

5. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

AYE

6. anonymouse

anonymouse Platinum Record

Why do the great groups like R2R even bother releasing anything to the public anyway. . .

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. transmit³

transmit³ Kapellmeister

For me it would be the worst thing to find one day
    that there is no longer this side audioz with all its authoritative creators.

That is why I am aware every day how nice it is, audioz we have.
    I have never had so many opportunities in my life to try music software for free, one of the most beautiful things for a musician

This is the reason why I like to support a lot of music software developers,
    afterwards I buy so many music software, otherwise I would have a bad conscience

Thank you, thank you, and again thanks to all relevant makers here on this site and their helpers.
    I give all the users right here who are grateful on these pages and say:
    We should be happy about what we get here ... it is very often much, much more than you can dream of ... never should we complain something to get,

If there were no more audioZ for any reason ... (maybe because of ungrateful users) - it would be sad enough

Thanks to Saint and Co, may God continue to protect this spirit

(For my strange english, sorry)

8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

a software to print legit € bank notes(prefered 20 ones).

this looks again like a request thread.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. jvne

jvne Kapellmeister

@Pink Woof, excuse me but you look like a ronbell... but I can be mistaken

so I will not take much time to thank the teams as I already did in the concerned post and everytime I can blah blah blah

to respond to this interesting thread (in my very humble opinion - it's a subject on what we, as music-ians/makers or so plug-collectors, can discuss without being called ungrateful dude or whatsover) because yes, I'm just curious about it.

I'm surprised by the non-release from R2R of the U-he Repro-1, and Synapse Legend for example (or as you know the team-VR as done it for the first one - so that's not any complain or hidden request)

Be clean in your head and have a great year 2017
    Cheers mates

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  10. voidSeeker

voidSeeker Kapellmeister

falcon...

11. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

mainly synths.
    Avenger, Lethal, sylenth 3, the new rob papen... ( i must precise i'm on mac )
    i was surprised not to see at least those ones appear anywhere since they're not ilok-protected as far as i know

i see so many reverbs, eq and stuff from so many developpers ( not to mention piano soundbanks ..arrrgh : how many pianos must people have ?!! - and not use them :rofl:)

at this point, i'm praying not to be dead when FL for mac will finaly be out ... cuz i'm not gonna switch again or go with bootcamp just for ONE piece of software.

but except that, I'm so grateful for what the teams & people have shared along the years.
    really.

:mates:

:bow::winker:

( it's my 'emoji day' :unsure: )

12. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I was surprised internet wasnt cracked yet.
    I need everything including the old 1950s grandma`s recipes.

FFS, 95% of everything is available.

Although i have to admit, cubase is indeed the missing link to stardom.
    9er smells like success, without it you can not continue to grow as an artist, that is pure fact, reported in the National Geographic Issue 2569;Soulja Boy tests Cubase 9 Pro on his trip to Antarctica.

[​IMG]

13. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

To remain unanonymouse

14. Ted

Ted Ultrasonic

I've just read ilok state of the art. But does this mean all PC cracked plugins are also crackble under OSX ? is it just a matter of time, choice or will from teams ?
    Thanks

15. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Lol these threads always devolve into petty fighting. And I get it... I mean when I relied on warez threads like these used to spook me too when R2R and others put everyone on time out.

Props to the guys who make expensive stuff available to poor people. That said, the best part about buying my software is getting off this stupid carousel.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. pizzafresser

pizzafresser Producer

I was hoping for G-Force Oddity.

17. dbmuzik

dbmuzik Platinum Record

On the contrary, buying "expensive" audio software when there's fortunately some free alternative is a waste in contrast to buying hardware on the same given budget. Even cheap hardware comps, lims, verbs, delays, etc. outperform the hyped up software. For example, the niche UAD plugins have is they are compared against native software when aside from the GUI they are merged in the realm of hardware. To each their own, but I imagine myself really getting into buying audio software when it genuinely gives hardware a run for it's money. I can see how it's nice to think there's software knock off versions of gear in the 5-10k range. But the twist to that is there's hardware mods and knock offs too which again outperform the software. Native plugins are always a mid-way process and never handles the true pre or post.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  18. s'ma no acid krew

s'ma no acid krew Noisemaker

yeah this, spectrumworx is so good, my weapon of choice, sadly not lomger supported. I tried SpecOps which some said could be a replacement for specworx but IMO it is quiet different and tbh somehow lame and generic, looks fancy but sounds really boring after 5 minutes.

Anyone still using Spectrumworx?

19. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Actually I still use it. Like you I didn't find anything coming close (I tried SpecOps from unfiltered, but this one sucks imho)...The devs really annoyed me (I think it was little endnam or something like that)....They closed shop maybe three weeks after I bought their plugins (and about a month after R2R release, it was probably related) I tried to get in touch with them but they just disapeared. Anyway it works fine here, and I really can't go without it, but we won't ever get any more upgrade, new fxs, o fixes if there are bugs that come up.

20. s'ma no acid krew

s'ma no acid krew Noisemaker

that sucks indeed. you said works fine, no crashes at all? because it is working for me, but not fine ;) at leaast i figured out which setting will lead to crashing when edited.
    and sadly "talking module" wont work for me, which is a little bummer because i mostly use the "combine" module for sidechain modulation.

"if there are bugs that come up" ? hahaha, isnt it full of them already?