Which Software where you surprised didn't get released this New Year 1/1/17?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zoom Zoom Zoom, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Dvus I

Dvus I Kapellmeister

Eh Oh .... Tous le monde à droits à un peu de repos !!!
    Mais Plugin Alliance 4.4 + Mc DSP v6 and PT HD 12.7
    Serait Cool !!!!!!
    Restez indulgent !!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEARS 2017 For R2R's & AudioUTOPiA

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. Pink Woof

Pink Woof Member

Dvus I Seriously? Another request? Alright, I'm outta here, seems it's hopeless.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. exr777

exr777 Producer

See? there's your answer.
    He just answered the OP question. :wink:

4. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Can't possibly understand why anyone might be "dissapointed" etc in the slightest.
    Let's remember that all this stuff already been released :yes: I know some can't afford the sometimes ridiculous prices but in reality you probably don't need new stuff all the time as much as you think. If you can't make great music with whats already here I reckon you need to brush up on your skills rather than requesting etc and becoming upset.
    If you think you "need" it that badly then some times you just gotta dig deep in the pockets i guess and make sacrifices in other areas that are not priority.
    You might even then be in a position to supply the teams and give back a little :yes:
    You'll probably also find 9999 times out of 10000 that shiny bit of "new software" don't change your life in the way you thought either.
    Only real hard work can do that imo.
    On the topic of real hard work it's the teams that put in the majority of hours and it's real annoying :snuffy: for me at least to see them having to ask for retail installers, licenses, profits to be re-invested etc,etc,etc.
    Shouldn't be that way at all :no:
    The sacrifices they make are huge and people should be thinking about giving back rather than what they can get hold of next.
    I'm not saying that anyone is but sometimes it appears that way :yes:
    I do accept that appearances can sometimes be deceptive and misinterpreted :unsure:
    Add on top the fact that a site like this even exists and has to be maintained and payed for.
    Also take into account the hard work of ALL staff, uploaders thru the whole chain.
    In general, community and closed circle etc always gotta support one another and put aside their own personal wishes\desires or the vast majority of times the circle collapses and disappears.
    From a personal point of view if you can take all that on board and then you find your still requesting "more and more" life-changing stuff then I think it's a good idea to maybe reflect a little and try and work hard at the things you really should be changing so that you might realise your goals etc. From a personal perspective thanks again for all the real hard work the majority all put into making this stuff a reality.
    Is real cool :yes:
    Peace and all that stuff :mates::bow:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. orgcha

orgcha Ultrasonic

I cannot say I was surprised but I was sad that Jam Origin MIDI Guitar never made the list. I know never to expect BETA stuff the get cracked and I am suspicious that THAT is why it is still in BETA so long. They KNOW its going to get cracked...eventually. Just putting off the inevitable?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Pink Woof

Pink Woof Member

threads like these should not be allowed in the first place. so there shouldn't be no "OP question" to answer to.

look at the comments, this is a hidden request thread with people talking what software they'd like to see cracked and they didn't see it cracked on Xmas, oh-oh-oh, what a bummer, try to not lose your sleep over it.

get a life, wankers.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. exr777

exr777 Producer

you seem to have a lot of opinions for a 3 day user...
    Its not fair to discuss with someone whos scared to have bad ratings on his real nick.
    Get a life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. Pink Woof

Pink Woof Member

exr777 pffft, troll, get lost with your stupid bullying of newcomers. this is not your high school where you probably bullied your schoolmates. I can have an opinion here for all I want and you can eat it.

this is my nick and I don't have no other ones.

seriously, get a life, troll.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. exr777

exr777 Producer

:wink:
    Happy new year!

10. richard gomez

richard gomez Newbie

nexus 2.7.x
    cubase 9 pro
    plugin alliance 4.4

11. farao

farao Rock Star

You did not join yesterday but you are still bitching around every time you get the chance. How is that better. Do you see it as a privilige of yours because you spend most of your life here? Telling him to "get a job". You get a job instead of pushing new members around and talking about them in third person. You have so many posts that new members look up to you and copycat your bitching ways, thinking insults is the way to go. You are one of the reasons many threads get out of hand. Imagine if you as an audiosexual would be a calming factor instead of putting fire out with gasoline.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

Guitar pro 7

Cubase pro -_-

14. audiopro

audiopro Member

*Magix Samplitude Pro X3 <new update< 14.0.2.60
    *Protools 12.7
    *Merging Pyramix 10.1

:dunno:

15. farao

farao Rock Star

LOL

16. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

Many u-he products are "dinosaurs" now (I mean: from u-he website): ACE, Bazille, Hive, Uhbik, Zebra2/ZebraHZ aren't updated since long time (9-Oct-2015!), VST3 aren't supported (too hard to develop - timebombing development is more easy). Perhaps Zebra3 with nice and modern GUI (I hope - such Hive, Repro-1 or nice Presswerk) because Zebra2/ZebraHZ GUIs are really ugly (IMO).

But Repro-1, Satin, Hive and Presswerk are very cool. I hope a reasonable price (or insane deal) about Presswerk, assuming it's an excellent dynamics processor. And the best for the end... Diva!

Thanks to R2R for your stuff, you're genius guys!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  17. modelarmy

modelarmy Ultrasonic

Infected Mashrooms Transformer maybe, But I am still alive.
    Happy new year to everyone on this site.

18. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

On retrouve toujours les vieux clous, genre u-he (qui datent pour la plupart d'octobre 2015 - mais retagués - timestamps - comme toutes leurs releases au "01/01/2017 00:00" par R2R), les XLN Audio Addictive Keys / Drums, alors pour ceux que tu as cité (PA 4.4, McDSP 6 etc), je pense que tu peux attendre (malheureusement)...

Par contre, je salue le progrès chez R2R, à part les installers des "u-he" avec une musique pourrie (faut penser à baisser le volume avant de lancer l'exe d'installation), leurs derniers installers sont vraiment bien fichus (par exemple, celui de V-Collection 5 d'Arturia, de SONiVOX ou encore les XILS-lab). Franchement on dira ce qu'on voudra, les mecs ils touchent leurs billes ! Chapeau bas à R2R, AudioUTOPiA et cie !

Après, on en veut toujours plus... c'est-à-dire : une centaine de compresseurs, un millier de réverbes algorithmiques et à convolutions, des banques Kontakt à n'en plus finir de 50 Go (voire d'avantage) banques qu'on utilise jamais d'ailleurs et qui sommeillent sur un disque dur (jusqu'à ce qu'il soit blindé), des trucs inutiles (= indispensables), avoir trente six DAWs installées, et j'en passe.

Sorry for this French reply to... another French post.

Happy new year to R2R, AudioUTOPiA and other teams, also to AZ/AS staff - et bonne année à toi Dvus !

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  19. thomas

thomas Noisemaker

Hmmm nothing comes to my mind really, everything got already released.:wink:

20. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

always there is a stupid pink woof to give dislikes for everything :dunno: