Which Software where you surprised didn't get released this New Year 1/1/17?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zoom Zoom Zoom, Jan 1, 2017.

1. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

You Bet. And I'm talking about the latest x64. No mean Investment either:like:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

I'd guess a lot of people who frequent the sister site (me included) have more software than they know what to do with already, yet another compressor or reverb isn't going to make your music any better. Be thankful for what you have, get rid of what you don't use, forget about what you don't really need is my philosophy going into 2017.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

Get up to date Man.

4. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

I'm glad you say you are speaking for yourself. Just confine yourself to that in the New Year.

5. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

You do whatever makes you happy, but I'm never going to stop giving my opinion.

6. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom Zoom Ultrasonic

And yet you still have an active account FOR 2 years now!? Don't you appreciate/use what you got a year ago? wasn't it enough?

I think that there's an irrational fear in you peoples head. You fear that anything that can be twisted to appear like someone is not grateful , that Teams like R2R will somehow get there feelings hurt and no longer provide...So you completely over compensate by acting like righteous people....let's keep it 100% for 2017 shall we ? "WE ARE ALL STEALING FROM DEVELOPERS WORK" The fact that we pay for some software once in a blue and the fact that you only want to express [I'm grateful,I'm grateful] does not make you a Yoda like righteous Pirate.

So please ppl calm your paranoia down....the thread title is what it is...this is not a subliminal request thread. There's no Reason to hide a request in this form we are not kids...are we?

here's what promoted me to ask:
    A preset pack was release for Synapse the legend a few weeks ago...and someone mentioned that the software it self might be release end of year 2016...it wasn't, but cool, no sweat. Like you all KNOW there's more then enough out there already [IT'S CLEAR].

.....But it still got me curios to ask others, what where they expecting that didn't pop up...that's it..you are hearing it straight from the horses mouth (or text) this is not a not request thread nor a disappointment thread. No need to read between the line...take the thread title on face value...there's noting below the surface of this thread...Jesus! Years of pirating got you guys Shook! "you ain't no crook sun,you're just a shook one"

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. Ted

Ted Ultrasonic

Love your post man !

8. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

Blah blah blah. I responded to the TITLE not the waffle added on. Happy New Year.

9. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

So ... you guys don't ever download anything unless you pay for it? Because that's really the only way you can claim to be "virtuous" about this. It's like saying "We should all be grateful that coke dealers brave the cold weather and work on Christmas! How dare you complain that they're only dealing meth?"

Don't get me wrong: I'm grateful for anything that gets out here. A sizable majority of us are poor working schlubs and this is the only way we can afford to make music or engineer sound at the moment. But let's not pretend we're supporting the Red Cross or something.

10. Windows97

Windows97 Ultrasonic

Teams such as R2R and AudioUtopia are already millionaires due to bitcoin miners in their cracked plugins, they are currently wracking their time in other areas now. (SARCASM)

11. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

You shouldn't speculate so much about why people don't necessarily appreciate that kind of hiden request you're making, or why they think we already had plenty and should appreciate it.
    Legend is a known synth that a lot of people would love to have, I think the teams are aware of it, like they are aware we would all love this plugin and that plugin.
    But they have already provided plenty, taking many risk and time to do so and all that for free so we can all have fun with our new toys.
    Saying you were expecting this and expecting that like 24 hours after one of the 100 hundreds gifts you just got is kind of being a bit ungratefull, weither you're making a request thread or not. Which is probably what you should do on AZ.
    I'm appreciative of what we got already, I don't think it's right to ask for more, and I definitly buy all the plugs I enjoy and I can afford, which is most of them, I don't like expansive toys.
    The fact that you don't do so is basicely your problem, the teams say "try before you buy".
    I enjoy Mobb Deep too, by the way. Just a shook one.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  12. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

My post wasn't directed at you or anybody in particular, I was giving my personal opinion, which was relevant to the concept of the thread. Much of what you chose to respond with in no way relates to the point I was making. But never mind, I'm not here to argue, you go your way, and I'll go mine.

13. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

There is a spirit to the warez scene. You should read the NFOs. Nobody is claiming to be "virtuous".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Again ..the problem that you illustrate on you post is all paranoia.
    Funny you mention you shouldn't speculate then pivot and do exactly that in speculating what the motive of this thread is, even after having clearly explained that it is not. But that's what you want to believe.
    repeating this is a hidden request thread 1,000 will not make it a request thread. It's simply gives you a reason to post on a thread you don't agree with.

24 hours after 100 hundred release Is actually perfect timing...because the context of this thread had to do specifically end of year 2016.
    There's are at least 2 Thanks to R2R and AZ threads...they have both disappeared from the main page feed...so instead of ppl keeping those threads alive you insist on coming on this one and forcing it to be what you imagine it to be.. <---And that's basically your problem.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  15. Zoom Zoom Zoom

:wink:

16. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

You can do all the requests you want, I won't keep you from it.
    But you won't get those requests responded by any teams and people who disagree with your way of proceeding will tell you how they feel about your requesting. Those "hidden" requests make everyone look bad, weither you ignore it or not.
    It's all I'm saying.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  17. Ted

Ted Ultrasonic

Fine let's come back to the subject guys

18. Zoom Zoom Zoom

FYI Teams don't take request from forums that would be stupid...there's a request section for that in case you didn't know Talmi!
    .....take your own medicine and don't speculate what i'm thinking based on my joined date and year <---- More proof that this is not a request thread not my first time here..as you seem to enjoy implying. It's all I'm saying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

No, the teams aren't, it's the people that jump on anyone who dares to make any sort of software request and behave as if this whole endeavor was a 20K run to cure cancer. Yes, a few users out there do indeed behave like ungrateful, whiny little bastards and make demands they're in no position to make, but as far as I could tell, that certainly wasn't the case in this thread. And yet, at least the two guys I quoted in my previous post took it upon themselves to scold the group for not buying software or offering to take the entire R2R team out for handy-jays and ice cream after downloading their latest Waves update. To my mind, that's just as extreme as the whiny little bastards who keep writing requests to ask why no one's k'd Slate for Mac yet.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I'm never disappointed by audioz on the holidays. To me it's the thought that counts. I rarely even get shit for christmas from most of my family. Matter of fact, they only come to me when they want something. I bought for them every year but they never bought squat for me. I wake up in the morning & the cat greets me but I barely even feel like waking up at all on christmas morning/new year's day. Matter of fact when I do wake up there were some years I wished I'd died in my sleep, and that is the disappointment. I have 240-something "friends" on facebook but not one of them ever says "Merry christmas" or happy new year to me directly. But then I log onto audioz & see "IK Multimedia Philiharmonik 2" which btw since June I was aware that R2R had it in the vault but I never said anything to anyone. Then I saw some Orchestral Tools Metropolis Ark II and then some. I soon became happy & decided maybe it was worth getting up after all.
    I only bought for 2 people this year, my mother & father because at least they get me a couple shirts or something. Other than that I felt generous & decided to donate to some charities such as that embertone gobbler library... I gave $5 to them. And Spitfire Labs... bought 2 libraries at $3 a pop (one was shared on sister site which is how I also even found out about that embertone gobbler that I would have never known about otherwise). Last year was the same thing... but with Soundtoys. I got Little Microshift & Little Alter boy.... gave $5 each for them. Other than this I Scrooged this year. LOL.
    So R2R was the reason I smiled this holiday... because I'm gonna be honest I didn't have many other reasons to. :mates:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List