Which Software where you surprised didn't get released this New Year 1/1/17?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zoom Zoom Zoom, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom Zoom Ultrasonic

I'm surprised not to see Synapse Audio Software The Legend. And you?

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

let me start by saying that i do not want to be perceived as ungrateful for all that we have been given. we have more than anyone could ever possibly use. having said that, the biggest thing that surprised me about this holiday season on the warez scene is the fact that audioutopia has virtually vanished from the scene. there were only two releases from them in the past month or so (that i know of) - both of them on christmas eve. and i believe both of them were simply version updates to software that they had released previously.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i would not be surprised that there will be nothing this year . because after , dont know , lets say 1000 releases , after those holidays , you didnt even have enough and begging for more .

maybe take some money out of your pocket and buy some software you like and use .

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

If you truly don't want to be perceived as ungrateful, then be appreciative for what you have and don't complain about what you have not.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. TW

TW Guest

acustica-audio acqua stuff. I own what i wont from them. But because of the hype the newer plugins had i would have bet we see a release.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Ankit

Ankit Guest

what if there were no team like r2r? Then you'd feel happiest person for just a synth like serum release... There are many things we think we needed but weren't released. But the released stuff is much more than we can ever expect. Cheers and happy new year. :D

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Eris Locaj

Eris Locaj Member

Sonnox Oxford native elite, Plugin Alliance...Hell i had dreams

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  9. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

People must have their life... new year releases goes until day 10 or more...
    Bach, most of the time, had 3-4 octaves organs... in the time the practice of keyboard instruments wad done writing/copying scores because real time with the instrument was rare and musicians had to wait for their time in the schedule.
    ... and they done great music...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

I'm surpised we got anything at all ! A nice surprise of course.
    I've dicovered many plugins thanks to all the teams offering for 2016. It has been one of the best year for warez, a legendary one. Even bought a few. It's good to not have only the commercial plugins, they are far from being the best. For example spectrumworx is a great discovery for me, it's an incredible plugin, I had never heard of it before and I don't know any wave, plugin alliance, slate plugins that comes close (or maybe the unfiltered audio plugins from plugin alliance which we have thanks to R2R great work).
    All in all they have given us so much all year long and before that, hoping for more isn't what's on my mind. There are still some I haven't even tested yet.

11. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

show me one place where i complained. you can't because i did not. i said i am thankful for all that we have and it is more than i can possibly ever use. i did not mention a single product that i wish i had. try to comprehend what you read.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

You were complaining that AudioUtopia only released 2 things in the past month...

Where does this mentality come from that these teams owe us anything? Like it's their duty to put in hours and hours of work just so they can give us things for free? And if we don't get what we want, we have the right to complain? What a diluted world some of us live in...

• Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. coolissimo

coolissimo Member

i was waiting for "Studio One Console Shaper Pro" and "Plugin alliance All Bundle 4.4". But i dont complain, R2R and AudioUtopia Releases are great !

14. LALALA

LALALA Kapellmeister

VPS Avenger and ReLab VSR S24
    And yeah - Studio One Console Shaper Pro

But I think it's too earlier to say something - it's just 1.01.2017 :mates:

And yes - thx to all teams for all their releases in past year.:shalom:

15. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i most certainly was not complaining. you must have the iq of a cigarette. i simply lamented the fact that a once prolific crew has vanished from the scene, after a very promising start.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Console sharper ..forgot about that one!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  17. Unirorm

Unirorm Producer

As a part of a •scene• you have to discuss few things on what to expect , what you like, what you hope, your thoughts, etc.

If not, you are not part of a scene, you are part of an audio "trafficking" where you just get feed what they feed you without opinion.

The respect and appreciation to teams and mostly in legends like R2R and audioUTOPIA, is not debatable.
    They gave us the right to have opinion on releases we couldn't even imagine to afford.

I am sure they would appreciate some posts like this to get some ideas on what people would expect too.

On topic now:
    Acustica Audio - Aquas plugs.
    I guess that would be challenge for them to crack them.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Ignore the people who want to make them selves seem better then the rest of us...they are the biggest hypocrites... they are the ones who are thinking the exact thing I'm thinking and they are the ones who will download anything and everything released ..they have been on this site for years but have the nerve to attempt to preach about enough is enough and pull money out of your pocket.

You read the title of the thread, if you are not interested in the subject matter ..then go make music, go enjoys all your free plugin releases that you are so grateful then others for. This thread is to discuss only [what people where surprised they didn't see released]

Any assumption that discussing this is like saying someone is not gratefully...is stupid, narrow minded and one has nothing to do with the other.

p.s: Thanks R2R and the rest of the gang:phunk:....now let's stay on topic.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

Best Answer
    This isnt a want comment, or a need comment, so dont get mad when u read this.. This is a thank you for all you have done for us all..

I'm thankful for all they had giving us throughout the many years of me being here, and if what we dont already have, and isnt enough, then you dont need to be making any music. period. All this what we wanted or should have seen release, are from alot of people who just want these things, so they can go and sell the products and become "THE SOUND PLUG etc. or just plan greedy, and will never use half the stuff they want..lol So i want to give my best reguards and thanks to all the teams from AiR, H20, R2R AudioUtopia,UNION,copylefter and the Hex Team, which im not a mac user, but im very greatful and thankful for all the releases they gave to us all, and many more People i lefted out.
    You guys are the people who make it happen for everyone, and thank you all 1 million times more.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

I think people wouldn't have been so interested in new warez, if people didn't hype new products that much. Every time a new analog compressor or synth emulation comes out, there are people who act as if it's the greatest thing evar, that other products don't hold a candle to it, that it's something you must have. Of course that usually turns out to be utter bullshit, but it still makes people curious to use that product, to want MORE when they don't really need it.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  21. stevejobs.haha

stevejobs.haha Member

Plugin Alliance Update, that's it.
    Other than that we got everything else.
    Still the R2R's releases were great & AudioUTOPiA already released amazing stuff in the month of October which was bigger than christmas.
    :bow::guru:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List