which plugin container

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kwissbeats, May 26, 2015.

1. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Hey all, I have this problem, I'm a fan of the free plugin Twin-delay.

but since fl studio 12 it makes the project crash every 5 minutes, switching to another delay is no option (I've tried, even the expensive ones)
    so I was thinking a plugin container would help, so.... which one should I try first?

grtz and thnx in advance :wink:

3. ZUK

ZUK Rock Star

Try DDMF Metaplugin, Blue Cat's PatchWork, Xlutop Chainer,...

4. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Nyrv Agent is not bad, but pricey for sure, and still buggy at v1.0.1. BC Patchwork is the best imho. :wink:

5. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

Blue Cat's PatchWork

6. Ditto...Patchwork.

7. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Kwissbeats,

I can only suppose that most of us are 'Fan' of 'rhythm-lab Twin Delay', so I don't think that's really a 'problem'... rather an enjoyment ! *yes* :rofl:

I don't know exactly which kind of trouble you're facing with your own Version of 'FL Studio 12', but as you can see it below, that 'Twin Delay' is working properly within 'FL Studio 12 Producer Edition' ('v12.0.1' 64bit) :

[​IMG]

So if I was you, I'll first check once again your Settings (eventually other Options) within your own 'FL Studio 12' Version, then eventually use 'jBridge' to get it available within a 64bit DAW (as I done always that I plan to use a 'x86-32bit' Version of a Plugin within a 64bit DAW).

Not to blame the use of a 'Plugin Container' *no* , a contrario !, but maybe your trouble can easily be solved by other means... *yes* :thumbsup:

8. mark@WFstudios

mark@WFstudios Member

FL Studio is plagued by these kind of "random" issues, its the main reason I changed for good a couple years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if it still corrupts projects etc etc

If its a 32bit - 64bit bridging issue then my faith in the young generations is dwindling...see this way too often.

9. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

well, it does work... but it has the same problem as in fl studio 11. (its reporting "bpm references 0.5000 " in the upper left corner)
    but now it's crashing when I've loaded op more instances and added some automatation...

I'll try blue cat's patchwork since Twin Delay 64 bit is not available and the plugin isn't developed anymore , thanks all!

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Please use descriptive titles. If someone were doing a search this thread would be utterly useless.