Which MIDI controler to choose ?

Discussion in 'Instruments' started by nikon, Jun 10, 2013.

1. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

As I said before,

I would like to have controler all-in-one (mini version) just because of using it everywhere, even in my bedroom or toilet :)

But, first thing, must have infinite rotary knobs for controling synths. That's all.

Models, which I describe in title just not fit that, because of limited knobs (they are made for paning or etc... ) not for controling multitrack synths...

I want to, when I have:

1 track - bass
    2 track - lead
    3 track - pad 1
    4 track - pad 2
    5 track . etc.....

my controler changes automaticaly position of knobs with values choosen last time I was on that channel... (cutoff, resonance, adsr, or whatever I choose)

That's all.

I see, OXY 25 or QX 25 can't do that, because of type of knobs...

But Novation impulse does, because of type of knobs (infinite) with LED's around.

2. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

3. GanjaRa_

GanjaRa_ Newbie

for contolling parameters i use akai apc 40 (mixer + clips + deviec-macroknobs), mpd 32 (drums: triggering + leveling + fx) , m-audio radium49 (true: m-audio keys suck) and virus ti surface for synthtweaking, kaosspad3 (mostley to controll fx) and for keys alpha juno 2 with aftertouch