Which DAW do you find most aesthetically pleasing?

Discussion in 'DAW' started by The cleanest prophet, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

Bro u can just donate him 25 cents if u want too and he still will give u the theme he don't care about how much u donate as long as u give him something it could be 5 cents if u want but i know thats more on the petty side lol

2. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

Interesting.. I hadn't seen this one before. I like themes like this that aren't super busy. Some of the themes out there are just ridiculously over-done. Like I dunno how people work with them. Probably mirrors their real lives lol Give me something clean and organized and easy to look at!

Edit: Ended up trying it out.. looked a little too large and cluttered for me on 1440p monitor. Maybe looks good on 4k though.
    Edit 2: Hmm, actually I don't think the one I tried is the Hydra by Blankfiles.. having troubles finding that on the stash.

Haha, yah I definitely would not do that. I was thinking I'd probably give $10 for the full thing, but I couldn't just give the guy a few cents. It would be nice just to see it in my own Reaper install though just to see if it is something I'd like. Sometimes a theme looks really nice (like White Ties' stuff) but just ends up being completely impractical for me.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022