where's R2R !!?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Geek Music, Aug 4, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Where's anybody? Four days now all we mac users have had is some tone 2 sound sets. I used to check hourly to see what was new, now I can wait a week. It's getting like my sex life.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. statik

statik Audiosexual

why the hell cant we just bury this topic

3. After years of underground detective work which has entailed thousands of man hours interviewing the subjects of my enquiry, hiring the very best people on the cutting edge of the art of computer forensics, and as well as the monetary costs of traveling to Japan on multiple occasions to follow those leads I deemed important in my quest to find R2R, I was absolutely shocked to find the answer to my search almost exactly in my own back yard, here in Europe in the village of Stephanskirchen, Germany.

Sit down if you are standing, if you have a heart condition I urge you not to even read further else I cannot be held responsible for your well being. I will publish the full exposè with the entirety of my findings in another thread at a point at some time in the near future as I and my staff are still exploring the legal ramifications of exposing the ugly truth, and it is both odd as well as ugly. R2R is...Markus Feil of Tone2!!!

• Funny x 2
    • Love it! x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  4. Cafenegro

Cafenegro Member

R2R is busy in court fighting r2rdownload.com because the website is ripping off R2R's hard work of ripping off developers!

An unprecedented legal situation where a thief is suing another thief because the second thief is stealing the first thief's stolen "property". The best legal minds are hard at work trying to disentangle the mess.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

This was the first American holiday without a r2r release. I do not know if it's the website or all this r2r dragging through the mud dialogue but we need a rest from it.

do you really think this thread is helping the situation?

6. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Where's your good music made on R2R releases?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Cafenegro

Cafenegro Member

Most of R2R 'clients' are plugin collectors, not musicians.

Real musicians do not need R2R, specially nowadays when all mainstream daws provide more than enough plugins, sound banks, virtual instruments, etc.
    R2R only serves the purpose of developing an entire generation of thieves, not musicians. People without dignity or respect for others. R2R profits from its business (extortion money from certain developers, download commissions, etc.). The people who download their cracked stuff only get the bad habits.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

For those who wish for this thread to continue, please come forth with reasons why.
    Nothing said here could improve the situation - only worsen.

My personal belief is that R2R never did anything for money, nor they wish to start. Could be wrong of course, but ultimately it shouldn't matter that much...
    The point is in no way is this discussion constructive.

9. peghead

peghead Platinum Record

I think you have really no idea of what you're talking about.
    I am what you might call a "real" musician.
    I play real instruments (guitars, mainly, but also percussion, keyboards and sax).
    I compose, record, mix and master my own music and I also do live performances.
    And I could never "thank you" R2R enough for their releases which allowed me to make use of top class plugins which I could never afford to buy and from which use I make no money anyhow because my music is free to download on internet.

So.. thank you again R2R (and all those involved with scene releases).

10. Cafenegro

Cafenegro Member

You forgot to add that you're also a thief - stealing other people's hard work, with the help of R2R.

Yes, you're a thief, even if you deny it. No different than a person coming to your house, stealing one of your songs and telling everyone it's his. A thief.

But, since you admit you don't make money from music, you probably can't understand why stealing other people's work is so wrong. Just think that that's how they feed their family and the impact that your actions and those of R2R have on your victims (the people you steal from).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  11. Eris Locaj

Eris Locaj Member

come on...Shut up...Your telling bullshits ..Believe what YOU WANT but leave the world alone...Ok if thee people with a software wont make tens of millions ...they will make a lot of money anyway ...R2R just provides the people with tools they need and they have not the money too buy..don't forget many stars have used cracked or hacked soft synths or effects in the past..& they made a lot of money...after that they purchased the cracked vsts

12. Caldera

Caldera Producer

What a bunch of crap. Please stop this sh.t. FGS