Where to Put Omnisphere Library

Discussion in 'Omnisphere' started by Gumnby, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Gumnby

Gumnby Newbie

So I have downloaded Omnisphere and have a working software, but the entire library is empty, I am now getting the Pirates 15 parts and in the download should be the Omnisphere core library.

Once I download all the parts does anyone know which parts I should put where? I read in the comments that I should delete Program Data Folder if I already have the software, and manually replace it there?

As you can see I already have all the folders just no waveforms, according to omnisphere.

Do I have to download all parts? Or can I skip some I don't have enough space on my computer :(.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021

Attached Files:

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Best Answer
    Hi Gumnby - you need the ' Omnisphere 2 Core Library ' , otherwise you can't play it.You can buy a SSD.

System Requirements for All Users:

• Native 64-bit on OS X and Windows—requires 64-bit hosts.
    • 2.4 GHz or higher processor.
    • 8 GB RAM minimum, 16 GB or more recommended.
    • USB 2 Port for boxed media, Broadband internet connection for download.
    • 64 GB of free hard drive space (twice that for the download installation process).
    • Solid-state (SSD) or USB 3 drives recommended when installing Omnisphere’s Core Library on an external drive.

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

Thanks for that list BEAT16. I had not checked in a while but it seems external SSD's 1TB or less have gotten quite reasonable! I only have like 100gb left on a 4TB drive so I'll be looking into a new one soon. :wink: