Where to from here?

Discussion in 'DAW' started by dvvdv, Jun 25, 2018.

1. dvvdv

dvvdv Member

After experimenting with both Logic and Ableton, I've decided that I have enough knowledge to start learning a different DAW!
    Which, by the way, is always fun! Logic is too simple, which is nice, and Ableton is superior but doesn't really suit me.
    If you have a fave DAW, please suggest it here! Like which is the easiest or most fun to use?
    All suggestions are welcome, I'm just wondering what you consider to be the best?

3. mewoingtons

mewoingtons Producer

FL Studio 20 is lots of fun and very easy to pick up. Pretty similar to Ableton except for the mixer routing, also missing a few bells and whistles Ableton has.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

Studio One. You don't even need to take a course about it. I've tried almost every daw and it's the easiest one. You can find what you need even by guess.

5. safran5020

safran5020 Platinum Record

I suggest Cakewalk by BandLab (former SONAR Platinum) if you are on a PC (not for Mac). It is totally free now and the GUI is great looking and very inspiring and flexible.

The workflow is pretty straight forward and the MIDI engine is probably the best of the industry.

6. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

^
    You ^
    you are the best,the sequencer is a tool,whatever you choose learn the key commands & adapt it to your music & workflow,
    so you can work fast ( meaning whatever you have in mind/heart translates the easiest thru the tool )

Here is something (an alternative) you might want to consider

get this,learn it, make an ep/lp & post it here :winker: :

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List