Where is R2R?

Discussion in 'Software News' started by MaXe, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Ankit

Ankit Guest

It's cool to minimize releases months before christmas. :disco:

2. nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial Platinum Record

that's shocking news, pardon my choice of words here

3. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Yeah. Everybody is excited !

4. nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial Platinum Record

i wonder... what is out that we don't have yet and is so freaking hard needed at the moment? :D did i miss something

5. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Tools like UVi Falcon, really a nice sound design tool.

6. Maxinice

Maxinice Noisemaker

PreSonus Studio one pro 4.1 and FL Studio 20.0.4

7. DJK

DJK Rock Star

why always demanding that R2R release things, as mentioned already think about the bad storm they had in japan, give some thought that they could have been caught up in it, prey for all those in japan

8. Maxinice

Maxinice Noisemaker

Agreed 100% . Our prayers are with them and their families .

9. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Guys, Team R2R is releasing ruthlessly. Fire! Thanks !

10. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

Mostly old releases and small stuff.

11. Free Agent

Free Agent Producer

Audioz.download is one of uptodate top sites in the scene

The most uptodate torrent is Audionews, where you can't register without invate code, you always should share there as seeder otherwise they will ban your account

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  12. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

Why'd you guys have to resurrect this god forsaken thread? It was dead for a good three days. Let it die. :trashing:

13. Free Agent

Free Agent Producer

It is out of topic but Majestic, thank you for every zippyshare links.

14. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Dude this is my topic and I update it whenever I want to. It is not bad to appreciate a team which is giving us goods without any expectation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  15. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

This is "your" topic. Ok, I respect that. But, this topic has been asked and answered dozens of times before. I even answered it in this thread:
    Someone even created a thread like this a few months ago. And do you know what the resulting consensus was? It was, to show your appreciation for R2R—and by extension, the cracking teams in general—by liking and thanking their releases. Not by creating pointless threads on on this forum, asking where they are, and when they're coming back.

Despite what my "joined date" states, I've been using this forum and the other site for years. Team R2R has never released at a steady rhythm, if you will. They've always done so sporadically, usually 2-3 times a month, like I stated in my aforementioned, quoted comment.

Remember. They are working. Working hard to circumvent copy protection that developers spend countless man-hours, and dollar, euros, or what whatever money on trying to design. They release at their own pleasure, i.e., when they are good and ready. :wink:

I'm not saying this to bash you. They're just some healthy words of wisdom.:shalom:

16. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Yeah you are NOT TRYING to bash me. You are bashing me. I seriously don't know why you are trying to impose your perspective on others and you think you are wise and YOU KNOW THESE TOPICS ARE USELESS. Nah, they are not useless at all and I am pretty sure that I know more than you how hard things are when it comes to reversing software and I do know that they work hard at it. All in all, I keep appreciating cause I like to. And I am not like "someone who created a topic" and said blah blah blah. Y'all should stop imposing what you think on others cause that's not how it works. I keep this topic alive since I am not doing anything bad.

17. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

1. I was not bashing you. I was presenting an alternate argument to what you said.
    2. I'm not imposing my perspective on anything. Like I said in my previous comment, this is the general consensus of the community.
    3. Threads like this are useless. All you have to do is search "R2R" in the sister site, and you will discover for your self that it is their mode of operation to release infrequently.
    4. If you know so much about how difficult a task reversing software is, then why did you ask a question that you yourself know the answer to? The answer, by the way, is that they're working, and they prefer to release at their own pleasure. Not on the whims of some user.
    5. Like I stated in my previous comment, the community consensus is that you express your appreciation for a group by thanking and liking their release posts on the sister site. Not by making useless posts on this forum. They don't even read this.
    6. You are technically free to commit all the appreciating you want. Just remember that this is a public forum, and I and the rest of the community have every right to engage and contribute their own opinion(s); whether they attempt to strengthen your sentiments, or seek to diminish them.
    7. You may not be doing anything particularly bad on this forum, but you're not doing yourself, the community, or R2R a service by discussing their business on public forum, which by engaging in the matter, I myself am somewhat guilty of this. So, on that rationale, I will from here on out, refrain from any further comment on this totally useful, insightful, mind stimulating, and educating :rofl: #thread.

Cheers.

18. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Thanks. I clicked on the link and the power went out in my house.
    When it came back on, my sandwich was gone.
    Then I noticed my Chrome home page was set to some Rickroll.
    It may take me months to discover exactly what's happened.

19. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

I am not discussing nobody's business and the funny fact is you are spending your time to reply to users who are participating in this topic at the same time lampooning this topic by your useless comments(Since this is my topic :) ). Dude you are not appreciating anything except making controversial comments about nothing! You are not the one who decides whether this topic is useless or not =)
    As you said you'd better not continue.