Where is Kontakt 5 for Mac?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lyric8, Sep 18, 2011.

1. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

what happened usually team dynamics has the stuff out no more then a week after stuff is released i herd that team dynamics and a few ether teams are not doing any thing any more thats not good i hope that is not true come on team dynamics we need this thanks for your time

3. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

As a Mac user you have Waves 8 and a lot of other expensive unpaced stuff, right ? So please stop crying and go buy Kontakt 5.
    If you can't afford it, sell your Mac - with that money you will get a PC twice as powerful... and Kontakt cracked by ASSiGN.
    :rofl:

4. biohazardzero

biohazardzero Newbie

inorder to crack the software most teams have to buy it so at grand thats pretty up there. im actually thinking of buying it my self once i buy my new mac!

5. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

the only people that are going to cry are the people that use PCs and when they get a virus and loose all there songs... and it sounds like you have a lil tear running down your face because you cant have WAVES v8 LoL and i am not wearied kontakt 5 will be cracked for MAC IT WILL BE'' i was just wondering why its taking so long

PS. if you think PCs are better then MAC why do 99.9% of professional studio and producers use MAC i would like to know of any professionally released albums/cd that were recorded mix mastered with a pc come on man i wish you pc guys would stop trying to FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT i worked hard for my MAC it was not given DAM i did not say any thing negative about pc guys till you sed something (( another computer keyboard gangster )) have a nice day with your PC :wink:

6. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

I sold my mac with its 100% legit software since it was less unreliable than my pc with cracked stuff only ...

7. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Pffffft!

NOT AGAIN GUYS!!! :dunno:

8. Bollocks2Ya

Bollocks2Ya Newbie

My cock's bigger than your cock... it's not what you do, it's the way that you do it....

So in other words, it doesn't really matter if you got a Mac or PC (although I love my Mac Pro...).

What is it with these knobs who "demand" that somebody cracks software? Like it's their God-given right to expect it to happen? Either try cracking it yourself or buy the shit. You can't expect or demand the damn stuff. It's like hoping somebody will just happen to drop off a bag of money right outside your door, or expecting somebody to steal a car for you.

9. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

I'm not crying. I'm perfectly happy with Waves 7 (which I never use)... and even more with a TON of recent plugins much better than these overestimated and overpriced oldies. I don't use any anti-virus and my computer is 100 % clean - that's because I know how to use a computer and I don't fall into web traps like a noob.

What did you expected by posting such a dumb question here ? Maybe some answer like this from Team Dynamics : "Sorry for the delay, man, we're waiting for the full recovery of our Kontakt cracker who nabbed a clap in Ibiza this summer."... ??? Team Dynamics don't give a shit about what you want and what you're asking for, neither us.

Really ? Look at this :

"don't weary mac guys there are about 5 or 6 top of the line programs/plugins that we will have then the PC guys will be mad a gen. shoot you PC guys have SSL DUENDE NATIVE THATS A BIG ONE I DONT KNOW IF THAT WILL EVER BE DONE FOR MAC THEN THATS WHAT THEY SED ABOUT WAVES PLUGINS THEY THOT THAT WOULD NEVER BE DONE THAT WAS A HISTORY CHANGING DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEE
    TEAM DYNAMIC WILL HAVE THIS OUT THAY WAIT TO MAKE SHER THAT IT IS STABAL"
    (Source)

"i just read a forum from the guy that developed these plugins people were asking him if they are going to be for MAC also and he said NO'' thats the stupidest thing i ever herd i guess he is just trying to sale them to amateur music makers not processionals because i have never herd of one processional studio or producer that is using a PC they all use MAC DUM" (Source and Source)

Now give us a break and buy Kontakt 5 if you need it so much.
    Have a nice day too... *yes*

P.S. : FYI, SSL Duende Native is buggy, there are many cheaper alternatives and I don't use it.

10. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

besides this has nothing to that mac is better - apple tried to get the music industry to buy their crap.
    look at logic its mac only. apple is still on the side to keep their ppl to buy the overpriced mac hardware, its so sad :/
    mac is not bad but u can do more when the hardware stuff would be better. it took years to implement 4 core cpu on macs.
    and if u want to support apple do it and good and stop crying ...
    why tha hell u want kontakt 5?
    tell me whats new?!
    and its sad that i read so many noob question about when nooby users try to ask when TEAM will crack something.
    they will do when they want and not when some leecher needs the warez stuff ...
    take what u can get and be happy or start to crack urself then u can be proud of u stop asking for WHEN WILL BE KONTAKT5 cracked for mac.

AS TEAM MY ANSWER WOULD BE WHEN U ARE GETTING OLDER AND UNDERSTAND US AND RESPECT OUR WORK!

11. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

No it's not :rofl:

Having said that, what you said, I couldn't have said better myself. :wink:

Laslty... K5.. isnt that much of an upgrade from 4.. in fact, i have both and am still using 4... A few new FX?... Pfft..

Quit cryin.

12. nick1980webb

nick1980webb Newbie

I think these guys are after the libries that only work with kontakt 4.2.3 up

13. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

It's COMPLETELY about the ability to use libraries that are only compatible with 4.2.3 & up. I'm amused by all of the bitter words these PC guys puke out. Lets face it, the PC industry dropped by 2% last year while Mac had gains of over 23%. The rhetoric on these forums by the PC clan reminds of of how liberals behave. Most are in total denial, shift the blame, & when all else fails resort to 5th grade name calling.

14. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Not 23% of my $ it didnt.. :thumbsup: Denial? Isn't that a river in Egypt?

Why the hell would I want a Muck when i have an I7 with 16 gigs of ram? I can use Kontakt 5 :rofl:

As far as being liberal.. doubtful, I can't Stand Obummer.. lol

Romney \ Rubio 2012 :wink:

I want I want I want I want, Gimme Gimme Gimme, that's what most forums consist of, that's.. Liberal \ entitlement thinking for ya.

Now... be patient.. or buy it... simple isn't it? *yes*

15. djmonkeystyle

djmonkeystyle Newbie

sigh**

making music is not about using MAC or PC..

*yes*

16. midimanx21

midimanx21 Newbie

Sure not a bad idea except its no longer about MAC VS PC since Hacintosh...Its about what works best.I have the real Kontakt 4 which came with my Komplete 7, yet I use the crack to get around the retarded library authorization process and can move my external libraries to any Mac or PC without reauthorizing so it would make life great if both os's had the same verson. I now bought a new library that won't open in 4 requires 5. By the way my Mac is a PC Core I7 hackintosh 16 gigs ddr3 with SSD REVO Card drive 540mbps,you run MAC OSX for audio because the OS gets out of the way for music. Plus,what other os has pro audio guys developing the core audio? Since apple hijacked the emagic team they developed AU ultra low latency plugin format and lowered the midi latency to 1 ms which we haven't seen since the Atari St days and improved the multi-core cpu audio distribution ,my windows partition still runs Sound forge,Vegas and Acid and I can run Kontakt 5 PC there but onced you've worked with Logic 9.15 in OSX, the other sequencers feel crippled.

17. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

thats the way i feel about CUBASE 5 AND MY MAC PRO it runs flawless and powerful even my old G4 MAC i can run 50 VOCAL TRACKS and 10 KONTAKT 4 MIDI TRACK at ones in REAL TIME with only 2 GIGS OF RAM with no glitches if you keep it tuned up and defrag your good to go''and this is not about (( MAC VERIS PC )) all i know is my studio is commercial radio quality and its not always about what you have ITS THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO USES IT THE RITE WAY...but it dose not hurt to have more power if the really wont to go experimentally CRAZZZY HIP HOP U DONT STOP'' :break: