Where is "Free Internet" ?

Discussion in 'humor' started by Bonogoss, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Bonogoss

Bonogoss Newbie

Hi all,

first of all I am not native English so I ll do the best to make people understand me. Its about something who changed in the new website version, one only thing who changed everything. I did a lot of comment about this, some people did like me, so I am not the only one thinking like this. its about this new "rule":

"has been exclusively released on AudioZ by .... who chose to ask not to post mirrors.Please respect the uploader's choice."

Come on !!!! As I know, as I understand, the way I see a "Warez", "torrent", "p2p", "sharing" site, (name this like you want) that it is not for making money !!! For selling products (you did with your own brain and hands of course) there are several dedicated Web Sites who do it well, good and with respect for the hard job/working ...But this is not the purpose of AUDIOZ no ??? Am I wrong or do I didn't understand how Internet works ???

Selling something is not yours by the way you want (money back, coupons, etc) is a crime. Sharing for free without giving back something to the companies is another problem that nobody as the solution for the moment.

I am tired about half of the stuff here is only for "premium users" !!! Do we have different level of "customers" here, the rich ones and the poor ones ? In another word: are they "premium users" in Audioz ?? Especially when I read somewhere "we are not Pirate we are poor musicians". The way I think is, for the moment I use the stuff I find here for my personal purpose, if one day I will make money with what I did? I will give some back to the company I used their products. Seems fair no ??

Don't you understand that those people are thiefs (file hosters), don't you remember what happen to mega upload ??? That's one of the reason I never used this way to Dload things before, I used torrents even if its more "dangerous". Except when I ve discovered "AUDIOZ" I did have no choice, because this is the way it works, because AUDIOZ is the best place for free music stuff I have to admit ...

Doing this way you break the rules of the "Free Internet", the one I use to know before. I am sorry I have to say: "Free is dead" Internet is becoming the same shit as the society we are living in ...

I know that some of you will say: "but I spend a lot of time besides my computer, I ve got a lot skills about it, I do a hard job , bla bli bla bla" and I answer "why are you not working on a big company using your talents and get payed for that ???"

Sorry dudes its not personal, I love and respect all the people here, I don't want no trouble with admin/contributors, but nobody wont change the last thing is Free: My Mind.

Love and Peace

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

You're right, there is no such thing as free, but it's very nice to know how to work around the so called "pay me if you want to have this now" brigade. do a bit more research, you don't need to pay for any premium, you need to educate yourself more about the darkside :wink:

4. DontFearTheReaperV4

DontFearTheReaperV4 Noisemaker

On the internet there is usually always away around paying for something. Even the premium hosting sites. (personally I don't bother with them though).

5. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

MPFree I understand where your coming from and with sharing attributes this is a (Grey area 51) but the real point i'm getting at is WAREZ is a Business and members who upload aint trying to do it for fun or being nice they wanna make money. Morally it's seems wrong but todays society It's all right get in get out. No further comments thank you

6. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

MPFree,
    I get your point, but please note that not only "warez" stuff gets released on AudioZ, it's as it's written in the title - "Professional Audio Software Community".
    It's all about audio related software, not about "warez". Yes you can find "warezed" stuff there, but honestly that's just a part of the whole picture *yes*
    For me, it's a great platform for sharing my own libraries, and it's also packed with great community :thumbsup:

What?? I thought we are the light side. :snuffy:
    Next time I won't be late for my lessons :rofl: