Where do you guys get your acapellas from?

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Bunford, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Just curiously wondering more than anything. I know there's now RipX's software to extract acapellas, but wondering if there's any source for a download of acapella collections that are available anywhere (without paying for monthly subscriptions or tokens or the like, ideally!).

3. vuldegger

vuldegger Producer

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Sacculus

Sacculus Ultrasonic

all theses soundbank is not for me so I simply send a message to Tez Cadey and you answer me so simply with Instagram and I also use FB and it works... of course it needs a good profil and takes more time than download a pack but the difference is like night and day plus you will colab and no permission issue

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

I'd rather take an accapella via ripX of a song I want to use deliberately. I would look online to see if it was ripped into one of these collection lists, and then not even begin to use it if I found it on one. See what you can come up with, not what the entire internet has already taken a whack at.

Even vocal samples from packs would be much harder to figure out you borrowed something, and there is also Vocaloid, Hollywood text to speech plugins. Anything but auditioning random vocals that other people already have stems of also, omg. Totally counterproductive.

permissions, fees, would not matter. the last thing I would want my computer to do is play random bad and identifiable accapellas at me. The only way it gets worse is if you find one and make a good track with it. :crazy:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Sacculus

Sacculus Ultrasonic

I think you're delirious bro'... I'm talking about contacting singers IRL to put their voice on a production! What do you compare a human story to Vocaloid? Anyway I'm not going to be a robot for long with your packs or AI rips you can't make a song or worst be blocked to put the track on Spotify YT....
    If you have a better idea or maybe you never heard a song from Tez Cadey or Felix Cartal or Tep No or any music that is good where and how did they find their featuring that's it? Im not talking about remixing their song (they will never allow me I guess until I have my new pc the next month at least...) Do you seriously think their vocals and featuring is coming from a magic box pack or worst steal an acapella without permissions by an IA???

Insta and FB have singers profile you just need to be in touch with another artist for vocals.... that's it! and it works of course not with profil that have millions followers need to match with your profile but anyway, this is Social Engineering.

You talk about acapella for producers or DJing? because I can't believe this on AudioSex even after more then one year of beeing off.... :-((
    *$*

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
  7. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

mvsep if you need acapellas which have never been released. otherwise soulseek can be worth a look if an acapella exists.
    remixpacks.ru if it was a remix pack of newer tracks.

8. barfly

barfly Member

It's been ages since that site worked. Also, sadly, remixpacks.club has been down for months now as well.

9. odod

odod Rock Star

acapellas.eu .. paid one tho ..

I bought DeepRemix mostly just for making the instrumental

10. zadiac

zadiac Ultrasonic

11. sharknado101

sharknado101 Member

I just grab stuff from YouTube, or if I can't do that, I'll take the MP3, isolate the vocals with RX7 and clean it up in Ableton Live

12. Sacculus

Sacculus Ultrasonic

but guys I take a look at acapella.eu and see top singers acapella are you thinking to release a Michael Jackson acapella on Spotify and YT and have permissions? are you kidding? it's impossible to make money or own the copyright!!! are you serious? an acapella from Arianna Grande and put it on Spotify ???? are you jocking?
    Contact #singer #songwritter on Insta FB TikTok thats it!!! or even singers that makes covers... but do it In Real Life = IRL and edit a contract with the artist if you'r the producer

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  13. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

Are we Talking about a specific Grene or just random Acapellas?

Soulseek & Torrents are the best Options in my opinion.

14. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

If you take the Acapellas for Remix purposes and release a full DJ Mix you can make money of it (Back in the Good old Days a lot of well known DJ's sold their mixes on CD's. YT is full with DJ Mixes which make Money out of it. But you can't produce your own Track and put an Acapella on it and then sell it, because you don't own the Copyright to the Acapella.

15. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

the key is vocal chops, mangle the vocals till nobody knows where they are from.

i am still wondering how people can stand most of the trendy pop vocals these days. But that is my opinion.

16. Sacculus

Sacculus Ultrasonic

as I have see it, Izotope RX is good for extraction of vocals from any song. Of course @ArticStorm vocal chops and all kind of FX and edits is good but it's a challenge to make one or two significant verses with only edits and chops.
    Even if it can be cool for one or two projects, I can't imagine more coming out from this route... and all music producers loves having great vocal performance for working with... I mean it's a personal choice but I will stay with the hashtag technique #singer #songwriter etc... on TikTok, Insta, ... there is a lot of artists performing well on vocals and having access to a mic and a soundcard for working on demos. As I can imagine you need to fix pitch and other issues on Melodyne and/or Auto-Tune.

But Im pretty sure that Felix Cartal who have crazy featuring and new vocals every on there do this technique for searching artists and it works of course when your social profil corespond with the targeted ones (mines are bad today but anyway...)

Another thing I consider is using vocoders like the Izotope or Waves vocoder and simply record your voice with theses tools can make it

Last edited: Oct 17, 2023