Where do you Download Music for Free?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Sonar Sounds, Jan 6, 2015.

1. deftmonk

deftmonk Newbie

zeus I realize for any forum to continue on without much in the way of unfortunate attention certain things most likely have to be regulated my "all things considered" was a poor poke at humour. I like it here and I am sure everyone else does as well ;) that being said if anyone wants to pm me with some cool new hard rock music or a place where I might be able to find such things I would be grateful... I like older metallica ozzy megadeth GnR loud guitars etc but no screaming and don't like super fast stuff either. When I tell kids now a days I grew up listening to metal they show me stuff that can not to someone who studied music in college be actually considered anything other than cacophony and the guitar player is playing a 7 string when he probably can barely play a 4 string. Oh man I miss the days when the radio sounded like van halen gnr and led zep and not justin beiber and will i. am.

2. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

Bandcamp is 128kbps I believe

3. krakdhaus

krakdhaus Kapellmeister

Illegal downloading is killing the major labels... keep up the good work!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

+1 for jdownloader. Then you just find a HQ stream anywhere and copy it to add it jd2 to download just the audio and/or video right to your computer. I do this to grab movie quotes and samples too from youtube and vimeo, and download tutorials

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List