when is hip hop going to leave these clowns in the past?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jake Jlinngall, Feb 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwin1

alwin1 Kapellmeister

What a garbage explanation.
    Rap is about whatever the artist wants it to be, not what you personally want it to be. That's called creativity. The rappers op mentioned do high energy music meant to listen to in clubs or in your car.
    Please now answer my question. Who is a authentic rapper in your eyes?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Howard Carpendale

Howard Carpendale Platinum Record

authenticity

--

3. Howard Carpendale

yeah its so creative to make mainstream sell out music lol
    And i personally give a fuck bout everyone .kid
    But i have empathy , i would never leave someone in need behind even i dont kno the dude . I was long time on the streets and thats why i cant stand fakeism and sell out and promting drugs to 12 year olds and sex sex sex .yeah so creative these mainstream puppets .

4. alwin1

alwin1 Kapellmeister

the mainstream sell out music you referring to now was in the past the videos you linked above.

Tell me more about the your streetlife in germany. Were you as street as Haze who was in college in stuttgart and always had a good job and worte his tracks together with 10 other people in the studio?

5. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

No one is telling anyone what kind of music they should make. I never said what type of music someone should make.

It's not a problem for anyone except those cornballs when they meet someone who is about that life. I could care less. There are no rules, everyone has the freedom to say anything they want just as any man has the freedom to knock them down for it.

The rest of your reply let me know you don't know the stench of a jail cell. Did you even know the shitter is public & it's in the same room you sleep? You sleep in the shitter. In a small time jail cell, not prison. Good luck out on the real streets flexing on people doing shit you rap about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Howard Carpendale

the last video came out a few days ago and the one above is modern up to date hip hop but what ever dude

7. Stuck In The 80s

Stuck In The 80s Rock Star

Where's the moderators on here? We got some Compton turf street war gangsta shit going down in da hood.

8. alwin1

alwin1 Kapellmeister

doesn't make untrue what I said. Why you ignoring that haze went to college?

9. Howard Carpendale

still authentic ..

10. alwin1

alwin1 Kapellmeister

Yes because you personally like the music, so it has to be authentic. Haze never was street, went to college and lived in the best neighborhoods in karlsruhe and stuttgart

Won't discuss this further.

11. Howard Carpendale

So you dont know any people who went to college who did sell weed and smoke weed ..lol
    and have a proletarian umfeld .

12. Howard Carpendale

NOT REALLY just 2 tracks:hillbilly:

13. Howard Carpendale

i never said he is a big gangsta
    and i never said you must be from the streets to be authentic .
    And what does it mean to be street ? pretty relative isnt it .

14. alwin1

alwin1 Kapellmeister

But he is rapping about the streets? Where is your authentic sensor now? Does it go off by music you personally like?

15. jams3223

jams3223 Member

you guys act like you know what poverty is when you're in the us you eat 2 or 3 plates a food a day and gangbang for fun, while when i am in Haiti we gangbanging to survive, to feed ourselves most of us eat 1 times a day and even non, we sell drugs to feed our family, we don't even pay electric bills cause we don't have money so we steal it. most of us die in our 20's if we don't find a way to leave the country, also i always have to walk with a knife on me or my homie's gun so they don't catch me lackin. If they see you progress they're gonna start to do voodoo on you.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Stuck In The 80s

Stuck In The 80s Rock Star

Luxury. We lived for three months in a newspaper in a septic tank. We used to have to get up every morning at six o'clock, clean the newspaper, go to work down the mill: fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I'm not acting, I came from real poverty so I know. People that come to the US from elsewhere have a similar story to tell which is why they went to the US in the first place.

Not everyone in the US is living like you perceive from the place you're at trying to come here to get a piece of the pie either. A lot of people live worse than you where you live depending on the location. Media will tell you that Africa doesn't have cars but you can't always believe those buggers.

18. jams3223

jams3223 Member

till this day me and my momma still pick up food at a homeless shelter, she has two jobs both taking care of old peoples, i also i have a small job but i still sell some medicines, we live in 1 bedroom apartment with my little brother, at these days if life was as fortunate for me as it is for other i would already have a degree.

19. Jake Jlinngall

Jake Jlinngall Kapellmeister

these days you don't need it. look for the "robinhoods" who give us education and knowledge. we live in a remarkable time. don't take it for granted.

20. curtified

curtified Rock Star

This thread is so funny to me.

TBH a lot of the threads on AS have been this as of late. Users being outwardly upset and not looking inward at themselves. Projecting a scared out-of-touch view on art, music, and culture while trying to justify that their perspective is the RIGHT way things should be done because it has been done that way before.

Can we acknowledge the artists the OP posted are actually ARTISTS. They are creating a product that affects our culture. We have all went 4+ pages deep in this thread out of frustration and debate. Look at how this artist affected us and the culture here. Give them the credit and move on to trying to fix our omnisphere cracks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.