When do you want to convince yourself "not to produce any kind of dance music"?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ICWC, Oct 29, 2018.

1. ICWC

ICWC Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018
  2. flush with your foot

flush with your foot Platinum Record

3. You, as the listener, control what is or is not dance music, by choosing your responses (if any) to any music you hear.

4. tun

tun Rock Star

guitars do not exist in nature, neither do drums, brass, woodwind or any other man made instrument. so i guess you only listen to acapella music?
    you are so wrong, i would say it is you who is reluctant to think. no worries though, each to their own

5. tun

tun Rock Star

@ICWC
    rather than posting on these unnatural, electronic based, technological forums made of ones and zeros, why arent you playing a real guitar and recording that?
    wait, can you even record a guitar with your limitations? do microphones count as unnatural? they dont grow on trees or anything so i guess you are not allowed to use them?

6. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Such a weird title, but in response, I dance much better to dance music.. I'm known for posting on the floor and being anti-social. No drugs needed since the brain can do crazy stuff on its own with the right "dance music". Although I made some solid shit on Playstation MTV music maker imo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List