What's the best bitch correction software?

Discussion in 'humor' started by G String, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

YO

2. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i don't remember the last time i laughed so much. i love you guys:lmao:

don't go there :dont: the way i see it is that G String actually made a typo or there was an auto-correction issue, which resulted in a ludicrous reaction from members and i totally love that. seeing this topic as something offensive is really disturbing :sad:

moving this topic into humor section

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Aliens

Aliens Guest

Ludicrous reactions to a pretend typo that made you all laugh and minimise domestic abuse. That's okay then.
    You're all winners :yes:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. G String

G String Rock Star

Does anyone know any good auto-erection software? Mine keeps changing all the wrong worms.

I meant pitch. Ominously?

5. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Well... I once had a Secretary that bent over backwards for me.

6. Lightsleeper

Lightsleeper Noisemaker

I assure you, no bitch was cracked or hurt in any way. Don't forget to pay the owner: if not the bitch will produce a mean hiss, that will ruin the frequencies of your lower parts. So pay up, and the owner will provide you with fresh updates on a weekly basis, to keep you satisfied.

7. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Didn't wanna bump this toxic mess, but... It's impossible for it to be a typo, just look @ key locations to disprove. Auto correct? Swiftkey autocorrects it to pitch correction, which is the only autocorrect that recogs it. It was a "joek", obvs.

If this was a topic that started / degenerated into ppl approving of "lulzy" racial / religious / LGBT violence, would that be equally hilarious to you @SAiNT? I guess u just use an algorithm that looks @ the amount of traffic, multiplies by (likes + funny) and tells u whether the controversy is worth ignoring. It is not.

8. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

Since this thread came back up and since G String seems to be letting the reason for the his original P -> B consonant swap to him/her self, I want to throw my 2 cents in (as this thread has already gotten somewhat toxic.)

For me the P -> B swap is somewhat familiar. If you've been stationed or worked in the middle east you know that in a lot of dialects of Semitic languages the consonant P does not exist and is replaced with a hard "B." So nobody helps you push anything but you can get people to help you bush some heavy object. In Egypt being able to pronounce a 'P' is considered a posh trait just like the English 'H' heche.

There are even jokes on the matter of not being able to pronounce the P consonant - I.E. (the way I heard it, but you can replace the nationality with whichever ones suits you concurrent prejudicial preference of the day.)
    You don't even need to go to completely different language families to find missing consonant or even vowel sounds. I once got a good slap across the face from the old man as a child for repeatedly making my grandmother try the pronounce BEACH which through the mixture of Franco-Italian accent kept coming as bitch, which at the age of 12 years I found hilarious. My father on the hand must have found in very irritating, and after a couple of times of my grandmother asking him why I thought her trying to pronounce an English word was so hilarious he pulled the car over and I got what was coming to me.

I made the same mistake with my grandmother and language difference one more time that same year - but it didn't have anything to do with pronunciation. I got a similar (but even harder 2nd offense) slap to the face - in public at SeaWorld this time... just look up the French world for seal (the sea mammal,) and you might understand why a 12 year old might think it funny to have his grandmother point at it and call it out by name in public a grand comedic gesture (also, why her son might not find it so funny.)

I've heard the term 'beugh-tch bend' before countless times, I know and have known people who only know that little lever or wheel by that particular name.... just assumed that Mr/s String was referring to that - but who knows.

It does get out of hand at some point and then it kind of goes downhill from there.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    • List
  9. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

G String was looking for a bitch correction software which was obviously a joke (and nothing else) and I took it for one.
    Be it bad or good one - it's not on me to judge that.

I myself (and my siblings) had the bad luck to be exposed to emotional, psycological and physical violence (abuse) through my (our) whole childhood and youth. Almost every single day. And even if we (I) become good at things we're learning (experiencing) from an early age (yes, that means I became good at it too - even if I hate that) I'm not supporting violence in anyway or any means against anybody! Be it a man, a woman, a child, pet or whatsoever, except for defending oneself or somebody being hurt.

Abuse of power is an act of cowardice!

10. G String

G String Rock Star

I must say, I did find the, errr, flavour of misogyny a bit disturbing. I hadn't expected that. Maybe I should have.

Violence against women is up there with kitten torture, imv. But presumably we'd all agree on that. (And yet somehow it keeps happening.)

It was only intended to be an amusing 'typo'.

But never mind, there's more important things to trash each other about. :D

11. burgvogt

burgvogt Kapellmeister

The best question so far in audiosex :guru::rofl:

12. Rockdaset

Rockdaset Newbie

That is exactly what i was thinking right outta the handbook!

13. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I laughed a lot lol

PS. I ignored polemic users/posts but about them: I'm a bitch and I'm a man. Last time I checked at least...
    I learned it watching "The Wire"

14. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

melodyne. period.

15. Parasite-B

Parasite-B Platinum Record

Perhaps something like this is what you're looking for..?
    [​IMG]

16. tek909

tek909 Member

Your Ears! Play nice or your hearing may just go bye bye. ;)