What's the best bitch correction software?

Discussion in 'humor' started by G String, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

extortion, domination, humiliation, violation.... just to name few, don´t know why you need these..

2. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Are these new "Audio Assault" plugins?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. type2002n

type2002n Kapellmeister

That mould pe welodyne, wy qear...i

4. Pronto

Pronto Kapellmeister

were this thread topic to be original and have some wit, it might have some legs, but actually its quite misogynistic, more so because its dumb...i expected more.

5. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

You can bark anywhere you like - just don't bite me.

6. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

I got 99 problems but my pitch ain't one. This topic, on the other hand... *kifsigh*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter Producer

Yeah this thread is misogynic. Lots of women die every year from male violence, not very funny at all.

8. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

You my friend, would be great at party's

9. Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter Producer

Well no need to worry, I don't think we go to the same parties, friend.

10. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

"What's the best bitch correction software?" Helter Skelter, what did you expected after this title ?
    There 's no need to correct bitches, we love them that way
    . Like Bowie said " I can't change bitch but bitch may change me" :rofl:

For frenchies Gross Beat may be part of the solution ...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

covfefe

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Joe_sleaze

Joe_sleaze Producer

Soft Slapper BUt i have to say this thread is Misogynist AF.

13. Aliens

Aliens Guest

Poor topic. Normalising domestic violence. And then an AZ moderator joining in.

That's just bad form AS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  14. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them. See topic.

15. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

I don't think the thread post is necessarily misogynist as people do call anyone a bitch as well as the word being used as a verb (quit your bitching). So I don't blame the OP for the direction this headed in.
    Sorry if any of my posts to this thread were offensive to anyone.
    Best to everyone.

16. Impressive

Impressive Guest

If you wanna know the cold hard truth, we are not normalizing domestic violence. Joking about it doesn't mean we are normalizing it. Sometimes, well at least in my case, we just joke about stuff as a way of accepting the world around us the way it is, without getting mentally overwhelmed. It's healthier to laugh about it then it is to bicker about it. But our intentions are not to offend others, but rather uplift others.
    In fact, not that this makes it any more or less right, I was a victim of domestic violence. People called me a "lil bitch" and everything for "letting it happen", every time I tried to reach out for help for it. I eventually came out on top, but not all people are as lucky. I had resources, that most did not. One of them being music, that allowed me the confidence to overcome any obstacle. I find that writing a song helps empower myself to do anything in life. I was always able to make a song, sit back, listen to it and think "wow, I did this right here!" When I feel like something's not gonna work out, or when I'm worried about something that is coming up, it helps to write a nice song. When I write a nice song before the events, I feel more confident that it will work out, and that I can overcome it.
    I do apologize to those who were offended by my previous comments. I did expect someone to get angry about it in the long run, but it was not my intentions. In the end, none of us support domestic violence or the people who commit such acts. We do not do these things to people. A lot of the guys who played along here, are ones I've spoken to extensively before, and enough where I can say they all had the same intentions as me. Laughter is healthier than anger... no matter how naive it is.
    It's a bitter world out there, and sometimes we have to comprehend it thru laughter and sometimes distasteful humor.
    As for a moderator chipping in on the jokes, I can say on behalf of Olymoon that he/she is also among the people that like to laugh off the bitterness that surrounds him/her.
    Life's too short as it is. Humor like this is often a coping mechanism for many, including myself. We see a lot of violence going on in the world... instead of being scared and stuff, we can laugh it off as a way to help restore our ability to move on with our lives and not worry too much. We will never be able to solve or eliminate violence, so instead of getting worked up over the fact I can't fix it, I still acknowledge its existence, thru a sense of comedy. Of course when it is presented to me in real life, I take it seriously. I had a relative get abused by an ex lover, and I made sure the ex lover went to jail for it and paid for his crimes.
    Comedy/laughter is like an psychological beer to temporarily push away the bullshit going on in the world around us. But also like beer, there are hard and soft kinds, and you have to be able to draw the line how much you can have before it becomes an unhealthy habit.
    Again, I do deeply apologize to those who took offense to these comments (especially mine, mine were the worst by far). Hopefully we can move on from this without holding grudges against one another, and continue to be friends again. :hug:

Have a lovely day,

iMPRESSiVE :mates:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. dbmuzik

dbmuzik Platinum Record

The topic itself is not normalizing domestic violence. The answers posted are to the discretion of each member. There were answers given like "credit cards" and things of that nature as well. Sending them shopping isn't violent. And those who said things along the lines of "bitch slap".. I'm sure they understood the topic was calling for jokes, and that's what they delivered. Half the men on the planet wouldn't have no dick if women were serious every time they talk about chopping one off. There's a difference between a dark sense of humor and a genuine threat.

18. Lightsleeper

Lightsleeper Noisemaker

Do you think that a few well-placed hard kick samples could help with the bitch correction?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

im not associating "gender" with "bitch" at least in my mind it has nothing to do with male or female

20. krakdhaus

krakdhaus Kapellmeister

My parents raised me right. We are all made equal... regardless of race, color, religion or gender. That's the reason I come on this site... to steal from them all...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List