What's happening to the audio scene?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Diabulus in Musica, Dec 20, 2011.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

plugins are like food for me. Ive bought alot this year and they are VERY satisfying, but who can say no to a free cheeseburger? :wow:
    And if its tasty enough, Ill be back to BUY the combo meal :wink:

2. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

I agree with Pilz and ArticStorm! :wink:

And i add: It has turned like a drug to some folks!
    They always shout for the "newest" things, all has to be served on golden dishes.....
    .....but then when they finally got it they start to moan, rant and pretend.
    It is getting difficult to satisfy such an ungrateful public!

Me for my part i'm supporting more and more the developers with buying the stuff.
    Keep in mind that not only crack teams are working hard. :thumbsup:

3. charnk

charnk Newbie

Well said. You guys are acting like a bunch of Kardashians when it comes to these team releasaes. You're getting quality software, for free, and all I see is a bunch of jerks bitching that its not fast enough, or it doesn't work on their hackintosh or Win98 POS or whatever. Please shut it. Yes, thanks SAINT for the two forums and to all the content posters, even if they are "just" sample packs. How bout a bit of gratitude, rather than "giimme gimme"?

4. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

last X-MAS was out of control for us mac users all the big name plugins hit the web the only thing i have not seen for mac is wave lab 7 and now i hope to see waves 64 bit and ssl duende native all in all i am grateful for every thing the teams have done :break:

5. ptpatty

ptpatty Platinum Record

Hey guys...first post here! I've been following the scene since the Radium days and my take on this is the fact that protection is getting tougher and tougher to crack. You have to understand that these brilliant guys who crack this stuff have lives and jobs too. The newer protection makes it very difficult and time consuming to undertake. Plus,who knows, perhaps Waves and Avid have offered members of team AIR and the A-Team jobs....I know I would *yes* Anywho....I hope I'm wrong but I don't have high hopes for Xmas gifts this year..at least not from the scene. I got a brand new Audi for myself! :bleh:

In closing, I agree with many here. We can't complain, we have gotten a ton of stuff. I also hate it when people complain about a crack working improperly......it was distributed with good intent.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! :mates:

6. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

As I said my was just a question, I don't pretend nothing and I will be always grateful to all the teams for the toys they give us.:grooves:

7. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

People may perhaps imagine "the groups" as a collective of many, many global members....
    .....but in reality they are just an association of a few individuals. Often they haven't even enough different computers to test their results on different platforms.

But those folks have reached remarkable goals! And still are a great help for independent musicians, who want to set up an own recording studio - free of the chains of modern slavery called capitalism! Now the music scene is getting shocks and shook-ups but also fresh inputs and potentials. :mates:

8. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

I would be surprised to hear that any of the negative comments have been made directly at You Diabulus in Musica. Rather Members are just expressing an opinion about the scene in general Bro.

I for one have found this to be one of the best topics to follow in a while. Greatest of all, everyone is remaining calm and not resorting to name calling and fighting.

Some really great posts from some really intelligent People.

BRAVO! :wink:

9. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

Thanks pilz971!:hug:

10. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Heheheh

11. thepopenale

thepopenale Noisemaker

DND eh? I thought there was no honour amongst thieves!