What's going on on Audiosex ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by phenomboy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

I first saw this topic about The Eye being banned without warning and then somebody closed it like he doesn't want people to discuss about that. It's pretty weird. I don't know the reasons behind all this but you gotta post something about what's going on here and let members give their opinion. It's what a FORUM is about. That strange feeling of censorship can ruin what was (and still is ?) a great community sharing nothing but what they love: Music.

Ps: The Eye is one of the best contributors here so unless one shows he has broken the rules (the only reason that can justify a ban), give him his account back or, for the sake of solidarity, i'm gone too.

3. hfeuhfz7342hf724

hfeuhfz7342hf724 Noisemaker

He is guilty of rule No 1, he offended Kookaboo (who started bitching around, if you are a regular here and on Audioz then you know how obnoxious this kooka guy is).

4. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

For this(Eye aka Audio):

View Postaudio, on 30 January 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:
    Kookaboo HAVE SHAME WIN MONEY WITH FREEBIES

GO FUCK YOURSELF
    [​IMG]

Kookaboo wrote back that Eye is a wanker!!!

STOP IT!!!!!!
    Read the rules:

be a nice person. insulting other members (for any reason) will get you banned without any notice

So i did right thing,anybody breaks rules n.1 get banned,Eye and Kookaboo did it so banned!!! :wink:

5. octagon

octagon Newbie

But The Eye was already banned when he/she posted that, and I can understand the frustration. I believe The Eye thought it was Kookaboo who banned him/her.

6. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

Exactly, this is a reaction to his/her ban so it cannot explain it. The question remains unanswered: why was he/she banned in the first place ?
    This doesn't justify his/her post reaction but if there is no apparent reason everybody can understand his/her rant.

7. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Haven't you read my post?

Kookaboo stalked the Eye and was nagging and bitching about his posts, so the Eye gave him that sweet finger.

8. Me2audio

Me2audio Member

@phenomboy
    The question remains unanswered: why was he/she banned in the first place ?

yes we need to know the reason :wow: :excl:

but i think here is the answer

kookabo post

the eye post

we want The Eye back *yes*

hey, The Eye if you read this,

probably you have 2 eyes and they only banned one, so use the other and create a new account and keep us informed and updated with your useful posts. thanks :wink:

peace
    :mates:

9. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

If you break rule n.1 you get banned!!!!

http://audiosex.pro/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

If you use words like "fuck you" or "wanker" you get banned,respect people first rule!!!! :wink:

10. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

@Me2audio

what happened on AudioZ obeys AudioZ' rules, we are here on Audiosex so you can't be blamed for what you said elsewhere.

You still didn't show us where he did it before he got banned.
    Ps: Colors, boldness, and big police doesn't add value to your statement, we all can read here. Just tell us what's going on.

11. martel80

martel80 Producer

yeah, whats goin' on ?

sound like a Power trip to me !!
    :unsure:

12. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

i banned both Eye and Kookaboo,i don't make any preference just respect the rules!!!Everybody!!! :excl:

13. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

I showed it just up on this topic(i passed 2 days deleting shit from them,i warn them,i send a personal messages,they continue anyway)the first rule is clear...indeed if you don't understand it it's your problem!!!be polite and respect the rules!!!!About the colors some people don't get it like you,so i made it evident!!!This is a community,not a gangs site!!!! :excl:

14. hfeuhfz7342hf724

Some of Kokaboos "provocations".

15. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

Anyway Eye broke the first rule like Kookaboo...everybody must respect the rules,once again!!!! :wink:

16. Alraun

Alraun Member

What a pity ! Both Kookaboo and The Eye were making this site more colourful.
    But i understand the reason why they got banned. If they have been warned before but
    didn't stop to provoke or entertain personal running battles, we should accept the decision.
    This has in my opinion nothing to do with censorship.
    There must be a border somewhere, otherwise things become chaotic and unpleasant.

There are in general two levels of communication:
    1. Object level
    2. Personal level

The reason for a mega-bad communication style is always the same:
    people leave the object level and displace the communication to the personal level.
    Then it goes very quick, one following the other and the reptile brain takes over the control.

What we all can do is learning to be self-reflective and self-critical and taking care to stay on the object level respectively trying to come back to it as fast as possible.
    Our object is AUDIO and SOUND.

It happens all the time that we have more or less sympathy for others.
    When there is somebody i feel antipathy for, i always remember a sentence
    of one of my teachers:

"If you don't like somebody, it's because you don't know him good enough."

We know each other only from the forum, what doesn't make things easier.
    What do we really know about life circumstances of the other members? Fucking less.
    One more reason to try to have understanding and compassion, even if this might be difficult.

I think, the ban is ok. But it shouldn't last forever. Excluding people also hurts people.
    Give them another chance after some time. They deserve it, because both did a lot of good
    things for the community. :mates:

Again: What a pity!

17. hfeuhfz7342hf724

Only those people whose self esteem relies on their precious post count.

What's wrong with creating another account? I mean, it's the Internet right. I never understood this banning business on forums, must be kindergarden stuff indeed. *yes*

18. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

Private messages are private!!!!!!do you get it? :rofl:

19. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

it's all great, but you need to realize that the thing you're calling "censorship" is what keeps bullies, haters and scum off this forum.

if you want a community where anybody can publicly call you names, humiliate and offend you, then you're definitely in the wrong place,
    because I won't allow that to happen here :dont:

the reason you don't see the reason, is because you don't want to see the reason. *no*

I was away when all this happened;
    now i got back and had to make a complete understanding of the situation.
    for that i've opened all new related topics in chronological order and red all of them coherently.

this is how i know that the Eye has been banned because he replied with offense to Kook's offense.
    what i don't get is, why Kook has been banned after the Eye, since it was Kook who started it.
    But it doesn't matter, because Kook has been banned too, which is why it's all fair, even though it is initially incorrect. :sad:

next, members like you - with lack of facts, started a hollywar, and some of them got banned - also fair and i can't blame moderators for that :sad:

now i'm back to clean the mess, reset some bans and remind you this:
    if you publicly insult our members, you will most likely be banned. it doesn't matter why and how.
    you will be banned for insults!
    For a long time I had my belief in some individuals;
    I believed that people can change and wanted to help them;
    But now i see it was a waste of my time.

this is why our first rule will become much more strict now.
    and this concerns AudioZ as well.

For example, you can see Kook's warnings log in attached file. you can see that it's all started far before the recent incident.
    I received multiple complains here, as well as at AudioZ, but always tried to find a reason to forgive him, settle things down and give him another chance.
    ...I was wrong. but i learned my lesson.

Attached Files:

20. Alraun

Alraun Member

"For a long time I had my belief in some individuals;
    I believed that people can change and wanted to help them;
    But now i see it was a waste of my time."
    SAiNT

I have a helper profession and exactly the same belief was giving me a total burn out after some years.
    I am still believing that most people can generally change, but some of them have to go further on their way without my help now.
    At one point i had to protect myself, because it went to the account of everything else in my life, when i spent a lot of time for
    "Barrels without bottoms". Sometimes it's better to let them go, what in some cases might even give them the chance and the necessary conditions for a final change.
    It might be, that your "wasted" efforts to help will show their results not before you have let them go - internally and externally.
    It's difficult to realize the point, at which it is better to stop the help and throw the person concerned out of the nest.
    I could really write a book about this topic, but still can't say that i am the one having the one and only clue.
    Maybe there isn't one and you have to decide over and over again anew.

It's not bad at all to give people new chances again, but mostly it must have been more or less time between.

The only thing i really know up to that point is: i won't try to help people anymore, who doesn't have self-reflection at all and can't react different than to blame others and justify themselves.

However....SAiNT, i appreciate your way to deal with all upcoming troubles so far. As far as i can see, you react very canny and....wise. :bow:
    Please be wise as well in selecting future moderators....the same rules should be valid for mods and members, otherwise a hierarchy comes into being, which leads to
    members leave this place.

We can all be proud having you as Admin. I have to say that once and at this point. Take care of yourself. :wink:

21. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

What i called "a strange feeling of censorship" is not the fact itself if being banned breaking the rules but the fact that moderators didn't took the time to communicate and juste closed topics. It was a bit frustrating. It's not a "hollywar" neither because all i've asked for was some enlightenment about what was going on here, that only shows that we care about this community.

thanks for clearing this situation and it would be great to encourage the moderators to communicate when things like this happen because one is more inclined to accept the sentence when the rules are clear (which they are here) and the facts are known (my point).