What you should be watching?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by famouslut, Sep 4, 2016.

1. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

There was a few good things over summer. If u haven't seen it, that Preacher series was rly good. Offbeat & bizarre and underrated doesn't rly cover it!

Fargo was amazing; the 2nd season especially! If ur time poor, u can just start there, cos it's totally different 2 1st. Can't rec high enough, tho. Just gotta get around 2 watching Bloodline. I kinda started watching 1st 2/3 eps, but they *spoilers* seem 2 kill off the only interesting character *end spoilers* =( I just found the other characters rly smug and annoying!

I think it takes a while 4 Black Sails 2 get interest? I dunno, I do wanna watch it tho. Must... force... more than 24h... into days...

Yeah, I liked the look of that & hip-hop thing, but I ended up stupidly watching Roadies, which was rly a bit crap and annoying & full of itself. Although it does have Imogen Poots who I have a girl crush on.

When I'm feeling super pretentious I say that I watched À Bout de Souffle and pronounce it all French, like =) I did watch it, but I can't remember watching it, if u know what I mean? Maybe that was the point? I'll defo check out other one, thanks 4 info. Just reminded me 2 watch that thing by Bunel, El Ángel Exterminador sometime - similar time period.

I couldn't rly get into that. It just had annoying boss fight where u had 2 attack random feet or something boring like that. It also didn't play nice w/ GFX cards, so i didn't bother.

Yeah, I did. It was terrifying, and I only just got as far as 2 broke into teh mansion and quit because night vision & atmos give me the jitters. *shudder* I didn't (couldn't) even get far enough 4 jump scare which was coming (?)